Windows 10: can't get rid of Blue Screen?

Discus and support can't get rid of Blue Screen? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop suddenly opened with a blue screen. In the good old days I used to be able to phone Microsoft and get help but that doesn't work anymore??I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by echt100, Jan 15, 2022.

1. echt100 Win User

can't get rid of Blue Screen?

My laptop suddenly opened with a blue screen. In the good old days I used to be able to phone Microsoft and get help but that doesn't work anymore??I have gone through the entire process in Start UP repair even trying to Restore whilst saving my files. Nothing works even using the command prompt to start in Safe Mode. I tried to Restore to both the settings offered that didn't work. The only thing I haven't tried is restore to factory settings. That would be the absolutely last resort.Also I had automatic BACKUP but on using my other computer discovered an important programme hasn't been Backe

:)

echt100, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 15, 2022
  4. can't get rid of Blue Screen?

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

can't get rid of Blue Screen?

1. can't get rid of Blue Screen? - Similar Threads - can't rid Blue

2. How to get rid of repair blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of repair blue screen error: Been stuck on the screen, and can’t remember my password to be able to do other things such as command prompt to access it, that way, so any help?...
  3. How to get rid of repair blue screen error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get rid of repair blue screen error: Been stuck on the screen, and can’t remember my password to be able to do other things such as command prompt to access it, that way, so any help?...
  4. can't get rid of Blue Screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't get rid of Blue Screen?: My laptop suddenly opened with a blue screen. In the good old days I used to be able to phone Microsoft and get help but that doesn't work anymore??I have gone through the entire process in Start UP repair even trying to Restore whilst saving my files. Nothing works even...
  5. can't get rid of Blue Screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't get rid of Blue Screen?: My laptop suddenly opened with a blue screen. In the good old days I used to be able to phone Microsoft and get help but that doesn't work anymore??I have gone through the entire process in Start UP repair even trying to Restore whilst saving my files. Nothing works even...
  6. can't get rid of login screen on 18362

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    can't get rid of login screen on 18362: Hello, I am trying to get rid of the sign in screen after sleep. But it seems something has changed. I am using build 18362 but i can't get rid of it. I have: empty password, used gpedit to disable the lock screen, and used netplwiz to disable login pass, still i get the...
  7. can't get rid of login screen on 18362

in Windows 10 Support
    can't get rid of login screen on 18362: Hello, I am trying to get rid of the sign in screen after sleep. But it seems something has changed. I am using build 18362 but i can't get rid of it. I have: empty password, used gpedit to disable the lock screen, and used netplwiz to disable login pass, still i get the...
  8. What is this on my screen and can't get rid of it

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is this on my screen and can't get rid of it: [ATTACH] Not sure what this is but I need it taken off please help thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-on-my-screen-and-cant-get-rid-of-it/9da04fb7-deea-462d-8832-0f9bb33bf396
  9. blue screen need to get rid of it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    blue screen need to get rid of it: Need to get rid of blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-need-to-get-rid-of-it/22a08ece-a6dd-4213-83dd-74b93f5618d8"
  10. How do i get rid of the blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i get rid of the blue screen?: once in 24h smth like that my laptop hp notebook ay-002nq its crushing the blue screen which says : " stop code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED " " What failed bcmwl63a.sys" 74336