Windows 10: Can't get rid of Publisher and Powerpoint from brand new Surface GO

Discus and support Can't get rid of Publisher and Powerpoint from brand new Surface GO in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello, I can't get rid of the Publisher and Powerpoint icons from the Start menu (All apps) from my brand new Surface GO. I was uninstalling every... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by djanthony93, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Can't get rid of Publisher and Powerpoint from brand new Surface GO

Hello,
    I can't get rid of the Publisher and Powerpoint icons from the Start menu (All apps) from my brand new Surface GO. I was uninstalling every preinstalled Office application from Start one by one and the Office 365 suite from Control Panel.

:)

djanthony93, Feb 2, 2019
  2. jaydeee Win User

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile Can't get rid of Publisher and Powerpoint from brand new Surface GO :)

jaydeee, Feb 2, 2019
  3. How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Can't get rid of Publisher and Powerpoint from brand new Surface GO

Blocked Publisher doesn't show up in Untrusted Publishers - how can I unblock the publisher?

Hi,

The software publisher won't appear in the Untrusted Publisher tab. Since, the steps you've provided didn't work, you unblock the publisher using Command Prompt. Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows X, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Press Shift + right-click on the program you want to unblock.
    • Click Copy as path, then paste in Command Prompt.
    • Hit Enter.

Let us know the result.

Riel Alc, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Can't get rid of Publisher and Powerpoint from brand new Surface GO

1. Can't get rid of Publisher and Powerpoint from brand new Surface GO - Similar Threads - Can't rid Publisher

2. Can't get rid of taskbar divider

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't get rid of taskbar divider: Recently these random lines have appeared next to my windows icon on the taskbar. They aren't causing any problem but it's annoying and I would like to get rid of it. Also this is only happening on my main display and not on my second monitor. [ATTACH]...
  3. Can't get rid of temporary files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't get rid of temporary files: I have 13.0 GB left in temporary files after doing a cleanup. This all happened after having usual problems following an update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-rid-of-temporary-files/87a43279-8f1b-457f-976c-8efcecdfb15e"
  4. Surface Go

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Go: What is/are best programs or apps to use to make hand written notes on Surface Go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-go/3b4b4d81-89db-4e8f-b8fd-d84ef6f1dc10
  5. Can't open files in excel, publisher or powerpoint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open files in excel, publisher or powerpoint: I can't open any of my documents in excel, publisher or powerpoint. Word still works. It tells me to select an default ap but excel, powerpoint and publisher are listed....
  6. Can't get rid of pop ups from watchtvnow.co

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't get rid of pop ups from watchtvnow.co: I have tried all the online directions to get rid of these popus but nothing works. I read the thread on here and see there were other people who did everything also and it also didn't work. I did malwarebytes scan, windows defender, reset browser, looked for programs and...
  7. Can't Get Rid of Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Get Rid of Program: Please read the entire post as it explains whats wrong: A little while ago I got rainbow six and logging on was easy but after a while something happend where it wouldn't let me connect to the network and I went through a bunch of hurdles with tech support, but in the end...
  8. Can't get rid of AvastUI

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't get rid of AvastUI: Hello I did some testing of spyware programs some time ago, and some of the programs had issues when trying to uninstall them. One of them was avast, and after uninstalling it, theres a program called AvastUI.exe that loads with my computer and I can't figure out how to...
  9. Can't get rid of the screensaver pics

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get rid of the screensaver pics: I want to get rid of the screensaver with all the scenery pics where it asks if you like this picture, etc., which I have to click numerous times in just the right spot to get rid of. I just want to power on to the password prompt. (Better yet, no password prompt at all--just...
  10. Brand new Microsoft Surface Pro 4 - can't create a Recovery Drive!?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new Microsoft Surface Pro 4 - can't create a Recovery Drive!?!: I just bought myself a Microsoft Surface Pro 4. After switching it on and going through the initial setup, one of the first actions I want to do is to create me a recovery drive (on a USB stick). So I start the Recovery Drive wizard but after a minute or so of "Please...