Windows 10: Can't get rid of Publisher and Powerpoint from brand new Surface GO

Discus and support Can't get rid of Publisher and Powerpoint from brand new Surface GO in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello, I can't get rid of the Publisher and Powerpoint icons from the Start menu (All apps) from my brand new Surface GO. I was uninstalling every... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by djanthony93, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Can't get rid of Publisher and Powerpoint from brand new Surface GO

Hello,
    I can't get rid of the Publisher and Powerpoint icons from the Start menu (All apps) from my brand new Surface GO. I was uninstalling every preinstalled Office application from Start one by one and the Office 365 suite from Control Panel.

:)

djanthony93, Feb 2, 2019
  2. jaydeee Win User

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile Can't get rid of Publisher and Powerpoint from brand new Surface GO :)

jaydeee, Feb 2, 2019
  3. How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Can't get rid of Publisher and Powerpoint from brand new Surface GO

Blocked Publisher doesn't show up in Untrusted Publishers - how can I unblock the publisher?

Hi,

The software publisher won't appear in the Untrusted Publisher tab. Since, the steps you've provided didn't work, you unblock the publisher using Command Prompt. Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows X, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Press Shift + right-click on the program you want to unblock.
    • Click Copy as path, then paste in Command Prompt.
    • Hit Enter.

Let us know the result.

Riel Alc, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Can't get rid of Publisher and Powerpoint from brand new Surface GO

1. Can't get rid of Publisher and Powerpoint from brand new Surface GO - Similar Threads - Can't rid Publisher

2. Brand new Surface touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new Surface touchpad not working: I got a Surface 2 a few hours ago and as I'm setting it up I notice that the trackpad does not work consistently. I can move the mouse around fine but when I try to click on something with it, it doesn't really work. I'm pressing in different spots of the left side of the...
  3. Brand new Surface touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new Surface touchpad not working: I got a Surface 2 a few hours ago and as I'm setting it up I notice that the trackpad does not work consistently. I can move the mouse around fine but when I try to click on something with it, it doesn't really work. I'm pressing in different spots of the left side of the...
  4. Brand new Surface touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Store has never loaded on brand new Surface Go

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store has never loaded on brand new Surface Go: I have a brand new Suface Go with Windows 11 on it. The Microsoft Store never loads. the Calculator doesn't even open. The Snipping tool doesn't open. The BITS service is corrupt and cannot be fixed. I have tried a repair install of fresh Windows 11 and it didn't fix any of...
  6. Microsoft Store has never loaded on brand new Surface Go

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store has never loaded on brand new Surface Go: I have a brand new Suface Go with Windows 11 on it. The Microsoft Store never loads. the Calculator doesn't even open. The Snipping tool doesn't open. The BITS service is corrupt and cannot be fixed. I have tried a repair install of fresh Windows 11 and it didn't fix any of...
  7. Brand New Surface Go

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand New Surface Go: I attempted to continue with program installations, I found that I couldn't log in. The next day I attempted to log in and it comes up with: "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. You can set up your PIN again by going to...
  8. Surface Go Reset to New

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Go Reset to New: I have a Surface Go and I want to set it back to New and Give to my Niece. She can set it up as here Own. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-go-reset-to-new/8f7efe16-cb99-458c-89b1-ff112af090be
  9. Camera Issue on brand new surface

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Camera Issue on brand new surface: I just bought a surface 2 days ago, couldn't set up Windows Hello and now getting this error when trying to access the camera. Only things running in Task Manager are Explorer and Mail...
  10. Can't open files in excel, publisher or powerpoint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open files in excel, publisher or powerpoint: I can't open any of my documents in excel, publisher or powerpoint. Word still works. It tells me to select an default ap but excel, powerpoint and publisher are listed....