Windows 10: Can't get rid of Reimage

Discus and support Can't get rid of Reimage in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. New variants reported with .mool and.nppp extension extensions. . cat get rid of reimage... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lisashort1, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Can't get rid of Reimage

Split from this thread.​

New variants reported with .mool and.nppp extension extensions.

cat get rid of reimage

:)

lisashort1, Feb 20, 2020

2. Get Rid of REIMAGE

Follow the instructions here. If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or cannot be removed there, skip to the next step. HitmanPro may not be needed.

Bruce Hagen, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Get Rid of REIMAGE

when i hit "here" i cannot get to that page a fake seems like security error screen and voice pops up ? can u help me plz

MizzKimber, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Can't get rid of Reimage

Problem with Reimage on my laptop

Hi LB

The first thing you suggested at the start of your reply was :-

See this free multi-step removal guide from Malwaretips.com: How to remove Reimage Repair pop-up ads (Virus Removal Guide)

I've clicked on this and the procedure seems to be for windows 8 , but I have windows 10.

What can I use to get rid of Reimage from my windows 10 laptop please

Many thanks

Jmmy

jimmygrinter, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Can't get rid of Reimage

1. Can't get rid of Reimage - Similar Threads - Can't rid Reimage

2. Can't get rid of Trojan.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't get rid of Trojan.: I have run a full scan and my computer still show the system unsafe. What next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-rid-of-trojan/0c0cd7ec-3ec8-41d4-8286-66ab701db7b5
  3. Can't get rid of Trojan.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get rid of Trojan.: I have run a full scan and my computer still show the system unsafe. What next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-rid-of-trojan/0c0cd7ec-3ec8-41d4-8286-66ab701db7b5
  4. Can't get rid of Trojan.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't get rid of XBox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get rid of XBox: I'm not a gamer and need to get rid of any and all instances of X Box the fact that it's installed by default in Windows 11 p****es me off. I've tried uninstalling it through Apps>XBox>Uninstall, but every time I boot up my computer, it's there again. I've tried removing it...
  6. Can't get rid of XBox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get rid of XBox: I'm not a gamer and need to get rid of any and all instances of X Box the fact that it's installed by default in Windows 11 p****es me off. I've tried uninstalling it through Apps>XBox>Uninstall, but every time I boot up my computer, it's there again. I've tried removing it...
  7. Can't get rid of a drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't get rid of a drive: I have a drive that I can't get rid of. It is not listed in the Disk Management app, but it is still listed in the "This PC". How do I get rid of it? It was a drive at one point in time....
  8. Can't Get Rid of Libraries

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Get Rid of Libraries: I have unchecked Show Libraries in Windows Explorer under Folder Options -> View, however, they still show in the Navigation Pane. Is there another way to completely disable Libraries in Windows 10? Running latest 1909 version. submitted by /u/HarryMuscle [link]...
  9. Can't Get Rid of Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Get Rid of Program: Please read the entire post as it explains whats wrong: A little while ago I got rainbow six and logging on was easy but after a while something happend where it wouldn't let me connect to the network and I went through a bunch of hurdles with tech support, but in the end...
  10. Can't get rid of AvastUI

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't get rid of AvastUI: Hello I did some testing of spyware programs some time ago, and some of the programs had issues when trying to uninstall them. One of them was avast, and after uninstalling it, theres a program called AvastUI.exe that loads with my computer and I can't figure out how to...