Windows 10: Can’t get rid of storage space so now I can’t reset my Laptop

Discus and support Can’t get rid of storage space so now I can’t reset my Laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I want to reset my Laptop but i need 5GB of storage to do so. Starting from 3.6GB of storage I have deleted all self installed apps and unneeded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lemonleii, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Lemonleii Win User

Can’t get rid of storage space so now I can’t reset my Laptop

So I want to reset my Laptop but i need 5GB of storage to do so. Starting from 3.6GB of storage I have deleted all self installed apps and unneeded files but instead of freeing up space it has taken it up I now only have 1.67GB left and it keeps on going lower. I have looked at similar problems but I think I need more guidance.

:)

Lemonleii, Apr 14, 2021

2. Windows 10 Storage Space DISAPPEARED??

You open Storage Spaces and the only thing you see is 'Create a new pool and storage space'

...T.

T0dd 3dwards, Apr 14, 2021
  3. E71x Bloatware by AT&T

Hi,

I just purchased the Nokia E71x from AT&T. AT&T has blocked out a lot of features and worse than that, they have crammed the phone with a lot of bloatware. I was hoping if anyone on thei forum was able to get rid of the bloatware or has sime suggestion to
    deal with it.

Thanks,

tinnsbuddy, Apr 14, 2021
  4. soletsky Win User

unlock sim t-mobile lumia 521

Thanks for your suggestion, but this is a prepaid phone --- no contract. As I said T-Mobile lists the number under an unknown carrier and suggested I contact Microsoft.

soletsky, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Can’t get rid of storage space so now I can’t reset my Laptop - Similar Threads - Can’t rid storage

2. How can I reset my laptop to get rid of a virus if I can’t reset it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reset my laptop to get rid of a virus if I can’t reset it?: I stroll the internet a lot and I don’t have any super secure virus protection so recently I clicked on an ad and a virus was able to download on my laptop undetected it soon multiplied and has almost full control of my laptop. Whenever I sign into my account I get greeted...
  3. How can I reset my laptop to get rid of a virus if I can’t reset it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I reset my laptop to get rid of a virus if I can’t reset it?: I stroll the internet a lot and I don’t have any super secure virus protection so recently I clicked on an ad and a virus was able to download on my laptop undetected it soon multiplied and has almost full control of my laptop. Whenever I sign into my account I get greeted...
  4. How can I reset my laptop to get rid of a virus if I can’t reset it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I reset my laptop and now I can’t reinstall windows

I reset my laptop and now I can’t reinstall windows: Factory reset windows now, it’s not able to install windows anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-laptop-and-now-i-cant-reinstall-windows/b7d06dc8-10e2-4148-9f40-36958e1b15f9
  6. Can’t reset laptop due to not enough storage

Can’t reset laptop due to not enough storage: Hi,I can’t get into my laptop past the login screen, or once I do it’s either a black screen, or the second I try to click on anything apps,internet,documents etc the screen freezes and I have to force shut down my laptop Windows 10 version. I have got to troubleshooting...
  7. Can’t reset laptop due to not enough storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t reset laptop due to not enough storage: Hi,I can’t get into my laptop past the login screen, or once I do the second I try to click on anything apps,internet,documents etc the screen freezes and I have to force shut down my laptop Windows 10 version. I have got to troubleshooting screen hitting F11 when turning...
  8. Can’t reset laptop due to not enough storage

Can’t reset laptop due to not enough storage: Hi,I can’t get into my laptop past the login screen, or once I do the second I try to click on anything apps,internet,documents etc the screen freezes and I have to force shut down my laptop Windows 10 version. I have got to troubleshooting screen hitting F11 when turning...
  9. I can’t reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t reset my laptop: So guys I’ve been trying to reset my laptop for a few hours now, I’ve watched many tutorials but a lot of them says the same thing and none of the methods work for me. Everytime I try to reset it says “reset failed no changes were made” or something like that. I need to reset...
  10. hp laptop can’t factory reset due to low storage space

hp laptop can’t factory reset due to low storage space: for the last couple days i have been trying to factory reset my laptop and cant get anywhere . it says i dont have enough room to reset it. i have looked online and done everything possible ... im at a dead end on which way to go now, please help....