Windows 10: Can't get rid of the box that is the date/time instead of the colon

Discus and support Can't get rid of the box that is the date/time instead of the colon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Several Windows 10 updates ago, MS changed something and the font was basically unreadable. I used the procedure in this website to change the font to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jeddak1941, Jun 10, 2021 at 5:37 PM.

1. Can't get rid of the box that is the date/time instead of the colon

Several Windows 10 updates ago, MS changed something and the font was basically unreadable. I used the procedure in this website to change the font to Arial so it was readable.https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-default-system-font-windows-10#restore_change_default_font_windows10Unfortunately, in doing so, the colon in my date/time changed to a box. I've tried to reset back to whatever the default font is so my date/time will work again since it's causing other programs to not work.However, when I run the "restore default font" procedure above, the Merge gives me an error that says: "C

:)

2. Time colonCan't get rid of the box that is the date/time instead of  the colon :)) problem

In time of task bar a small box is showing instead of colonCan't get rid of the box that is the date/time instead of  the colon :))...plz reply any solution
    Can't get rid of the box that is the date/time instead of  the colon 1db1263f-e6cd-41c6-b6e4-ae56e3f1d739?upload=true.jpg
    same
    box as in this picture

Rahul Kumar Singh°, Jun 10, 2021 at 5:41 PM
  3. JayHubb1 Win User
    How do I change a box to a colon in the time on the taskbar?

There is a check box or a box on the task bar in between the hour and the minutes. It should be a colon not a box. I have tried a lot of things to remove it but have been unsuccessful. I don't know how it got there. How do I change a box back to a colon
    on the time view in the task bar?

Looked at youtubes and unchecked boxes in view in explorer.

Thank you problem solvers, Jan

4. Can't get rid of the box that is the date/time instead of the colon

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

Thema:

Can't get rid of the box that is the date/time instead of the colon

1. Can't get rid of the box that is the date/time instead of the colon - Similar Threads - Can't rid box

2. Getting rid of screen time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Getting rid of screen time: How do I get rid of screen time on my childs device I have an hp labtopwindows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-rid-of-screen-time/c770218f-066e-4719-a5a2-15cfe0edb7ef
  3. I get a box instead of an apostrophe in text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I get a box instead of an apostrophe in text: When I'm displaying text on my website apostrophes turn into boxes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-box-instead-of-an-apostrophe-in-text/12c95433-dd62-4d91-b238-ff1f35b51066
  4. How do I change a box to a colon in the time on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change a box to a colon in the time on the taskbar?: There is a check box or a box on the task bar in between the hour and the minutes. It should be a colon not a box. I have tried a lot of things to remove it but have been unsuccessful. I don't know how it got there. How do I change a box back to a colon on the time view...
  5. Can't Get Rid of Libraries

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Get Rid of Libraries: I have unchecked Show Libraries in Windows Explorer under Folder Options -> View, however, they still show in the Navigation Pane. Is there another way to completely disable Libraries in Windows 10? Running latest 1909 version. submitted by /u/HarryMuscle [link]...
  6. get rid of these date tabs

in Windows 10 Support
    get rid of these date tabs: By the way, any idea how can i get rid of these "date" tabs? Marked in red boxes. [ATTACH] 137962
  7. how to get rid of blue box

how to get rid of blue box: All of a sudden I got a blue box attached to curser, it highlights everything that curser touches. My desktop icons disappeared and y apps list came up, desktop now is back up after 3 hrs of trying to fix. Blue box still there and interferes with every action I do. Even now...
  8. Time colon(:) problem

Time colon(:) problem: In time of task bar a small box is showing instead of colon(:)...plz reply any solution[ATTACH]same box as in this picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/time-colon-problem/f777c3ea-b2cd-4c40-8e4b-95d8a928d593
  9. Help get rid of this blue box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help get rid of this blue box: [IMG] How can I get rid of the blue box, taskbar shortcut from popping up while playing games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/help-get-rid-of-this-blue-box/ca31aea4-9d3b-46ce-ad5f-fed8c2fa9048
  10. Can't get rid of AvastUI

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't get rid of AvastUI: Hello I did some testing of spyware programs some time ago, and some of the programs had issues when trying to uninstall them. One of them was avast, and after uninstalling it, theres a program called AvastUI.exe that loads with my computer and I can't figure out how to...