Windows 10: Cant get rid of this no internet banner!

Discus and support Cant get rid of this no internet banner! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Cant get rid of this banner at lower right side. the okay button is not resposive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anu1996, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Anu1996 Win User

Cant get rid of this no internet banner!

Cant get rid of this no internet banner! be970dbd-0ca1-4d16-8fca-0e5503b5d917?upload=true.png Cant get rid of this banner at lower right side. the okay button is not resposive

:)

Anu1996, Dec 15, 2020

2. Volume bar banner

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how annoying it can be when you get the Volume bar banner, while playing music/video on Google Chrome.
    To have a clarity on this issue, we need some information.

• Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • Do you receive the same popup when you play music/videos on Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Do you have any extensions enabled in Google Chrome for playing music?
    • Which version of Google Chrome are you using?

However, we suggest you to try this steps and check if you are able to get rid of the banner.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to open
      Settings.
    2. Then click on Systems. Then select
      Notifications & actions from the left pane.
    3. Then under Get notifications from these senders, toggle the switch for
      Audio to disable the Banner and Sound notifications.
    4. Close all the browser and reopen Google Chrome, to play some
      music/videos.
    5. Check if you get the Volume bar banner back.

As an additional information, please refer the
    Change notification settings in Windows 10
    article.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Print Banner

Hi Terri,

Please help us with the below information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your printer?
    • Is the computer is connected to any domain network?
    • Is the printer is connected locally with the system or shared printer through network?
    I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Devices and Printers.
    • Right-click the printer you want to manage, and then click Printer properties. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Disable banner sheet - in Printing Defaults (Advanced tab in printer properties).
    • Also uncheck "Enable advanced printing features".
    Please get back to us with the above information to help you further.

Darshan J, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Cant get rid of this no internet banner!

Volume bar banner

Hi,

I followed the steps suggested by DamianDavis and now the banner is disappeared.

I really appreciate your help, also considering that the issue is due to Chrome and not Microsoft.

Many thanks.

Stefano.

Pedroich94, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Cant get rid of this no internet banner!

1. Cant get rid of this no internet banner! - Similar Threads - Cant rid internet

2. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan: Hi, all my windows security when a scan was carried out I found this Trojan:Win32/Xpack.A!MTB I can't seem to get rid of it or find that folder. I have turned off the system restore scanned with malware bytes and found nothing with the anti-virus program Total AV and found...
  3. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan: Hi, all my windows security when a scan was carried out I found this Trojan:Win32/Xpack.A!MTB I can't seem to get rid of it or find that folder. I have turned off the system restore scanned with malware bytes and found nothing with the anti-virus program Total AV and found...
  4. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. does anyone know how to get rid of that google banner?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    does anyone know how to get rid of that google banner?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tourtoiselover [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kop114/does_anyone_know_how_to_get_rid_of_that_google/
  6. How can I get rid of the volume banner?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I get rid of the volume banner?: [ATTACH] This started happening a few updates ago. Whenever I change my volume, the volume bar comes up as usual, obviously, but now there's also a banner next to it; in the picture below. It comes up for whatever video is currently playing or whatever video was played...
  7. Cant get the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant get the internet: My nearly new HP laptop cant connect to the internet even though it "sees" my network and I have the correct PW; it displays a "Globe" instead of the usual internet symbol in the tray. Is this one of those MS update gremlins? It has worked well before and my other PC gets the...
  8. VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT: please guys i need help I downloaded cracked ccleaner and I got this floxif virus and I can't get rid of it it's getting worse and worse.... please it's urgent...
  9. Get rid of internet explorer

in Browsers and Email
    Get rid of internet explorer: I have been using this guide to get rid of internet explorer 11 from my computer, however theres still a folder left with some leftover files in the program files folder. I cant delete it because of trustedinstaller. Please help. 128385
  10. Get rid of internet explorer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Get rid of internet explorer: I have been using this guide to get rid of internet explorer 11 from my computer, however theres still a folder left with some leftover files in the program files folder. I cant delete it because of trustedinstaller. Please help. 128385