Windows 10: Can't get rid of unwanted synching

Discus and support Can't get rid of unwanted synching in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I had an old computer before and been using this new one for exactly a year. Everything was going fine, until today. I boot my new laptop and see my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Xerfus, Mar 21, 2020.

1. /u/Xerfus Win User

Can't get rid of unwanted synching

I had an old computer before and been using this new one for exactly a year. Everything was going fine, until today. I boot my new laptop and see my old background and theme of my old PC on my new laptop.

I remember having synched for some reason the old pc user to my main email account.

I've been using this main email account for a year on this new laptop and had no issue... until today.

I've deleted the account from settings on my old PC.

The synch to email on new laptop is set "off", and I can't even turn it on, it says "contact system administrator". I AM the system administrator.

Jesus, this is so annoying.

Any help, please?

submitted by /u/Xerfus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Xerfus, Mar 21, 2020

2. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 21, 2020
  3. How to get rid of unwanted taskbar items?

paulckruger, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Can't get rid of unwanted synching

Jsssssssss, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Can't get rid of unwanted synching

1. Can't get rid of unwanted synching - Similar Threads - Can't rid unwanted

2. How to get rid of unwanted app: App:NetFilterSDK for good

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get rid of unwanted app: App:NetFilterSDK for good: Microsoft Defender on my windows 10 pc Keeps Detecting potentially unwanted app: App:NetFilterSDK. Sometimes it blocks it, but it keeps coming back. Once Microsoft Defender reported that it is still active I've used Microsoft Security scanner. Sometimes Security Scanner Hangs...
  3. How to get rid of unwanted app: App:NetFilterSDK for good

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of unwanted app: App:NetFilterSDK for good: Microsoft Defender on my windows 10 pc Keeps Detecting potentially unwanted app: App:NetFilterSDK. Sometimes it blocks it, but it keeps coming back. Once Microsoft Defender reported that it is still active I've used Microsoft Security scanner. Sometimes Security Scanner Hangs...
  4. How to get rid of unwanted messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of unwanted messages: When I'm working offline, I get these pop up messages "We're having trouble loading your feed". Obviously, whoever 'we' is can't load the feed because I'm not connected to the internet. How do I get rid of these annoying messages when I want to work offline?...
  5. How to get rid of unwanted messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of unwanted messages: When I'm working offline, I get these pop up messages "We're having trouble loading your feed". Obviously, whoever 'we' is can't load the feed because I'm not connected to the internet. How do I get rid of these annoying messages when I want to work offline?...
  6. How to get rid of unwanted Input Language

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of unwanted Input Language: In my Language Bar, I have the region in which I live. I do not want this region ISL but I only want to be able to use the keyboard ENG-IS from US region. This last entry has no value for me and actually prevents me from easily toggling between my 2 keyboards.^ Screenshot...
  7. Can't get rid of potentially unwanted app - NoxPlayer

Can't get rid of potentially unwanted app - NoxPlayer: Hello, I hope someone could help me. As you can see from this image below, I'm trying to select an action towards this potentially unwanted app, NoxPlayer. However, whatever action I choose, it doesn't go away. Actually, I have uninstalled the app long time ago July 2020,...
  8. Can't get rid of Potential Unwanted Apps

Can't get rid of Potential Unwanted Apps: Hi, My windows defender display 3 'Potentially Unwanted Apps' but while selecting remove option it won't do anything. I looked inside the directory it says items are but there wasn't any with that name. Kindly, let me know how to fix. PFA the SS. [ATTACH] Thanks....
  9. How to get rid of unwanted languages

How to get rid of unwanted languages: For some reason the keyboard also has the american language installed even though i haven't installed it. <----- The one on the end but I only have English(UK) installed basically, how to get rid of this? Thanks...
  10. How to get rid of unwanted taskbar items?

How to get rid of unwanted taskbar items?: I have found everything but what I am looking for! UNPIN UNWANTED ICONS FROM TASK BAR I just upgraded two systems to Win 10 this weekend but am having trouble finding out how to remove unwanted icons from the task bar. Desktop Downloads Pictures Documents Music...