Windows 10: Can’t get rid of verification screens

Discus and support Can’t get rid of verification screens in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Brand new Acer Switch 5. Turned it on to set it up. Added my email and would not accept password. Now changed and verified bit cant get past the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MaggieOgden, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Can’t get rid of verification screens

Brand new Acer Switch 5. Turned it on to set it up. Added my email and would not accept password. Now changed and verified bit cant get past the verification screen. Tells me it has times out and to restart the process but cannot access anything else to be able to restart anything. Turned off and on several times - same screen appears. Help!

:)

MaggieOgden, Dec 26, 2018

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can’t get rid of verification screens

Unprompted Microsoft verification text

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Have you enabled two step verification?

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

If you have enabled two step verification in the Microsoft account. You’ll get a security code to your email, phone, or authenticator app every time you sign in on a device that isn't trusted.

Refer the link below for more information.

About two-step verification.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Security info & security codes.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/account-security-password-information

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Can’t get rid of verification screens

1. Can’t get rid of verification screens - Similar Threads - Can’t rid verification

2. How to get rid on black screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid on black screen?: I have Windows 10. I come to turn on this afternoon after leaving to charge, the power buttons come on and it powers up but the screen is blank. I've tried everything people have suggested online but nothing is working....
  3. I can’t get rid of legal notice that appears at logon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t get rid of legal notice that appears at logon: I added this myself via the registry just to test it out and see what it looked like. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System I left it enabled for a few days. After a week or so, I decided to remove the message. I went to...
  4. Getting rid of screen time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Getting rid of screen time: How do I get rid of screen time on my childs device I have an hp labtopwindows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-rid-of-screen-time/c770218f-066e-4719-a5a2-15cfe0edb7ef
  5. Can’t get rid of “in installation” program, won’t boot anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t get rid of “in installation” program, won’t boot anymore: Hi I was installing solidworks on my windows 10 system when the installation went bad. So I stupidly decided to cancel everything and delete the download that i had. I deleted all the program files without uninstalling the setup and other connected programs like an idiot. I...
  6. An extension on my google chrome that I can’t get rid of.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An extension on my google chrome that I can’t get rid of.: I have an extension called mint search that I cant get rid of. I tried to uninstall it but their is no remove option. Also tried to reinstall chrome witch didnt work. I know how I got this and it was from trying to install a free game. I need help removing it!...
  7. how to get rid of this on the sign in screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get rid of this on the sign in screen?: so i have removed my pin but there are still two options on the screen i want to get rid of the pin option but i dont know how![IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-this-on-the-sign-in-screen/33c399cc-da2f-4f5b-bbeb-d0cd8b7da892
  8. Getting rid of Lock Screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting rid of Lock Screen?: Running same build - "Creators Update" - on 2 different machines, one Lenovo and one older Dell. Before the Creators, at some point, after some unknown updates the Dell started to boot to Lock Screen. Click on it and normal Desktop appears. Lenovo still boots up from dead...
  9. Get rid of login screen?!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Get rid of login screen?!: Is there a way to completely get rid of the login screen in Windows 10? I have it set up so I don't have to enter my password to login, but it still pops up the login screen and I have to click "login" upon startup or waking from sleep. Is there a way that I don't have to do...
  10. Avoid / get rid of remainings on the screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Avoid / get rid of remainings on the screen: Sometimes there are left remainings (not accessible with the mouse or else) on the monitor in front of all programs: [img] [img] How could I avoid such and get rid (without shutting down the Notebook) of it? 86313