Windows 10: Can't get rid of Windows 10 lockscreen

Discus and support Can't get rid of Windows 10 lockscreen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to bypass the Windows 10 lockscreen so I can turn my networked computer on and off without using a monitor. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zafflower, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Zafflower Win User

Can't get rid of Windows 10 lockscreen

Hi,

I am trying to bypass the Windows 10 lockscreen so I can turn my networked computer on and off without using a monitor. I have tried Netplwiz.exe, but the checkbox "User must enter a name and password to use computer" does not appear. I have opened gpedit.msc and enabled "Do not display the Getting Started welcome screen at logon," but the logon still appears. How can I get rid of the logon? Thanks.

:)

Zafflower, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Can't get rid of Windows 10 lockscreen

Get rid of lockscreen

I want to remove lockscreen to avoid extra steps logging in also, this will allow me fast access to my PC. I tried plenty of option and have gone through videos but nothing seems to be worked. Seeking help here.

MoniqueMercado, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Can't get rid of Windows 10 lockscreen

1. Can't get rid of Windows 10 lockscreen - Similar Threads - Can't rid lockscreen

2. Can't get rid of XBox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get rid of XBox: I'm not a gamer and need to get rid of any and all instances of X Box the fact that it's installed by default in Windows 11 p****es me off. I've tried uninstalling it through Apps>XBox>Uninstall, but every time I boot up my computer, it's there again. I've tried removing it...
  3. Can't get rid of XBox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get rid of XBox: I'm not a gamer and need to get rid of any and all instances of X Box the fact that it's installed by default in Windows 11 p****es me off. I've tried uninstalling it through Apps>XBox>Uninstall, but every time I boot up my computer, it's there again. I've tried removing it...
  4. can't get pass by my lockscreen in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't get pass by my lockscreen in windows 10.: When i open my computer It is asking me to sign in instead of asking for my 4 digit pin in my lockscreen. After pressing the "sign in", a pop up shows and says "Search for app in the Store?"You need to install an ap for this task.Would you like to search for one in the...
  5. can't get pass by my lockscreen in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't get pass by my lockscreen in windows 10.: When i open my computer It is asking me to sign in instead of asking for my 4 digit pin in my lockscreen. After pressing the "sign in", a pop up shows and says "Search for app in the Store?"You need to install an ap for this task.Would you like to search for one in the...
  6. can't get pass by my lockscreen in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Get rid of lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get rid of lockscreen: I want to remove lockscreen to avoid extra steps logging in also, this will allow me fast access to my PC. I tried plenty of option and have gone through videos but nothing seems to be worked. Seeking help here....
  8. Can't Get Rid of Libraries

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Get Rid of Libraries: I have unchecked Show Libraries in Windows Explorer under Folder Options -> View, however, they still show in the Navigation Pane. Is there another way to completely disable Libraries in Windows 10? Running latest 1909 version. submitted by /u/HarryMuscle [link]...
  9. Can't Get Rid of Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Get Rid of Program: Please read the entire post as it explains whats wrong: A little while ago I got rainbow six and logging on was easy but after a while something happend where it wouldn't let me connect to the network and I went through a bunch of hurdles with tech support, but in the end...
  10. Can't get rid of AvastUI

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't get rid of AvastUI: Hello I did some testing of spyware programs some time ago, and some of the programs had issues when trying to uninstall them. One of them was avast, and after uninstalling it, theres a program called AvastUI.exe that loads with my computer and I can't figure out how to...