Windows 10: cant get s mode off please help me

Discus and support cant get s mode off please help me in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i tried everything i could i reseted my micro store and followed the instructions of the internet but i still cant get s mode to turn off it always... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RumBay, Sep 11, 2021.

1. RumBay Win User

cant get s mode off please help me

i tried everything i could i reseted my micro store and followed the instructions of the internet but i still cant get s mode to turn off it always says working on it and i waited for 2 hours now but still cant turn off s mode and it worked fine yesterday until i did an update.

:)

RumBay, Sep 11, 2021

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 11, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 11, 2021
  4. cant get s mode off please help me

Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

cant get s mode off please help me

1. cant get s mode off please help me - Similar Threads - cant mode off

2. cant switch s mode off, getting error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant switch s mode off, getting error: Getting an error when trying to switch S mode off. Windows 11, new computer setup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-switch-s-mode-off-getting-error/7de99cf3-f527-44c6-acf4-374d31ad97bf
  3. cant switch s mode off, getting error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant switch s mode off, getting error: Getting an error when trying to switch S mode off. Windows 11, new computer setup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-switch-s-mode-off-getting-error/7de99cf3-f527-44c6-acf4-374d31ad97bf
  4. cant get out of s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant get out of s mode: I cant get out of s mode no matter what I try wont let me download and install chrome or google!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-out-of-s-mode/cc4ca648-63d0-4691-a4c3-46fc86a3b998
  5. cant get out of s mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant get out of s mode: I cant get out of s mode no matter what I try wont let me download and install chrome or google!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-out-of-s-mode/cc4ca648-63d0-4691-a4c3-46fc86a3b998
  6. s mode - cant get out of

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    s mode - cant get out of: just got a new laptop and i find i have to take off s mode to be able to use it properly. i go to the store and click on 'get'.......and thats it. i get an outline of a box appear, disappear and nothings changed. no install option or any thing. can anyone help me out with...
  7. s mode turn off but cant

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    s mode turn off but cant: the s mode wont come off and it wont let me download apps need help on windows 10 without costing anything they just ask money before they say they can help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/s-mode-turn-off-but-cant/652a80a6-7103-42e5-8527-96d6dfe2259c
  8. cant shut off mode s

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cant shut off mode s: I have been trying for over a week to shut off mode s. I keeps giving me an error message saying something went wrong on their end try again later. still nothing. What can I do to shut this off...
  9. Can’t Turn off S mode! Please help!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can’t Turn off S mode! Please help!: I have a Dell inspiron 3000 14 laptop. I needed to download an update for a gaming headset. I learned that S mode needed to be turned off in order for this to happen. I followed the steps on multiple tutorial videos. However, the windows 10 home option isnt available. I had...
  10. Help me turn off S Mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help me turn off S Mode: I need to turn off s mode, the GET button on the store which allows you to turn it off is disabled. i have tried to reset the store . no good. i need Adobe Premier for uni !!...