Windows 10: Can't get started on set up

Discus and support Can't get started on set up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Trying to get started but it tells us our pin is incorrect. Will not let us reset.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jeffrey, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Jeffrey Win User

Can't get started on set up

Trying to get started but it tells us our pin is incorrect. Will not let us reset.

:)

Jeffrey, Jan 8, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Can't get started on set up

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

Can't get started on set up

1. Can't get started on set up - Similar Threads - Can't started set

2. Can't get to desktop and Can't log in to advanced start up menu?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get to desktop and Can't log in to advanced start up menu?: I cannot procede to my desktop. I boot up fine, put in my pin to log into windows but it does not load. It just sits there stuck with the loading screen saying welcome and doesnt get me to the desktopI have tried to use the command console and other features of the afvanced...
  3. Can't get to desktop and Can't log in to advanced start up menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get to desktop and Can't log in to advanced start up menu?: I cannot procede to my desktop. I boot up fine, put in my pin to log into windows but it does not load. It just sits there stuck with the loading screen saying welcome and doesnt get me to the desktopI have tried to use the command console and other features of the afvanced...
  4. Can't get to desktop and Can't log in to advanced start up menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Setting start-up

Setting start-up: How do I get my chrome browser as start up app? I know it's on task manager before now it's missing. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-start-up/28d30658-a95b-40bb-a4eb-46c1b7d31db5
  6. Setting start-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting start-up: How do I get my chrome browser as start up app? I know it's on task manager before now it's missing. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-start-up/28d30658-a95b-40bb-a4eb-46c1b7d31db5
  7. Setting start-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Can't get past start up screen / Not responsive

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't get past start up screen / Not responsive: I messed up my PC after following a tutorial and deleted a file that basically stopped my PC from rebooting/restarting successfully programs > run administrator > type : sc delete ___ etc Youtube Tutorial. After attempting SupportAssist OS Recovery, my PC finally opened to...
  9. Tidy up Start up settings.

Tidy up Start up settings.: Hello, first time poster here - I am a bit of a clean freak and I have a issue that is driving me crazy, there is a few programs that are no longer installed onto my computer however still shows on the 'Start up' via Task Manager, I have attached an image of what I mean,...
  10. Cannot get Start Screen on start up, even when "enabled" in settings.

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot get Start Screen on start up, even when "enabled" in settings.: Trying to get my Win10 the way I want it on my work machine. When I start it defaults to desktop. I've found several methods online about enabling the start screen as the default, but nothing works. 1. http://www.thewindowsclub.com/enable...-in-windows-10 The tablet mode...