Windows 10: Can't 'Get Started' with Windows Insider.

Discus and support Can't 'Get Started' with Windows Insider. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've done everything I needed to do, and reinstalled the Feedback Hub, but I can't click 'Get Started'. Someone on reddit suggested enabling all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Supra, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Supra Win User

Can't 'Get Started' with Windows Insider.

I've done everything I needed to do, and reinstalled the Feedback Hub, but I can't click 'Get Started'. Someone on reddit suggested enabling all telemetry, and upon looking in data I noticed this.

Can't 'Get Started' with Windows Insider. [​IMG]

When I factory reset, I only entered basic, but for some reason now I can't change it at all, and I'm wondering if this has something to do with it. I don't have 3rd party AV. Some searching around involves gpedit.msc, which I didn't have, and doesn't have the folders necessary anyway upon installing it manually.

What should I do? Thanks!

:)

Supra, Apr 13, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 13, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Can't 'Get Started' with Windows Insider.

insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Can't 'Get Started' with Windows Insider.

1. Can't 'Get Started' with Windows Insider. - Similar Threads - Can't 'Get Started'

2. Windows Insider Program - Get Started Button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Insider Program - Get Started Button: So, I signed up to the windows insider program and my Get Started Button is greyed out.I've googled and tried all the things I could find to fix this issue. with no luckI've tried1. Add AllowTelemetry - value 3 to the correct locations inside the registry2. Enabled...
  3. Windows insider get started not working error

Windows insider get started not working error: It just happened when i was wanting to go to insider versions of windows [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-get-started-not-working-error/bc0aba24-748b-482a-9b10-08e941ae240d
  4. Can't join Windows Insider

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't join Windows Insider: Whenever I try to join the Windows Insider Program in the settings app through the Get Started button, it says, "Something went wrong. We aren't able to talk to our service right now. Please try again later." I tried the solution at...
  5. can't get back folders inside of folder locker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't get back folders inside of folder locker: Hallo, Recently i try a method on how to lock a folder and for a while it worked but after a while is stopped working. website i used When i try to open the folder it asked for my password like usual but when i entered it nothing happens after looking for a while online...
  6. windows insider get started does nothing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows insider get started does nothing: windows insider get started does nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-get-started-does-nothing/a6be6350-2c44-4639-b1b4-cd0e5a36fa29
  7. Windows Insider Program get started button grayed out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Insider Program get started button grayed out: I want to start using the release preview ring but thus far have been unable to do that. I went thru the procedure on the website to sign up and everything appeared to go thru correctly. Went back to settings and the button was still grayed out. I did some further research...
  8. "Get Started" button in the Windows Insider Program's greyed out

"Get Started" button in the Windows Insider Program's greyed out: Hello everyone, As it says in the subject of this topic, I cannot get Insider builds. I've tried changing Group Policies (Telemetry, Insider things etc... using Policy Plus) and also repair installing (by looking at some things). Now I really don't know what to do, have...
  9. Can't get game to start

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get game to start: Just installed doom 3 and it will not start. I get a message "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device" I tap yes and nothing happens! 118726
  10. Can't start or get to POST?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't start or get to POST?: My 7 YO laptop wouldn't show anything on the screen a few months ago. Power light comes on, but can hear a click (like HDD trying to come on), but not always. Power port was replaced a few years ago. I pulled my Win10 HDD out & put in a blank, formatted one to try and...