Windows 10: cant get the color back on my windows 10. i have recently changed some settings but cant...

Discus and support cant get the color back on my windows 10. i have recently changed some settings but cant... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; cant get color back on windows 10 only black,white and grey.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BethLandry2, Mar 20, 2019.

1. cant get the color back on my windows 10. i have recently changed some settings but cant...

cant get color back on windows 10 only black,white and grey.

:)

BethLandry2, Mar 20, 2019

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Jerry8A Win User

cant get the color back on my windows 10. i have recently changed some settings but cant...

Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

cant get the color back on my windows 10. i have recently changed some settings but cant...

1. cant get the color back on my windows 10. i have recently changed some settings but cant... - Similar Threads - cant color recently

2. i have lost my audio and cant get it to come back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have lost my audio and cant get it to come back on: I have lost my Audio and am unable to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-audio-and-cant-get-it-to-come-back/9bff0c8d-b1f3-409d-b338-ad45f857151e
  3. i have lost my audio and cant get it to come back on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have lost my audio and cant get it to come back on: I have lost my Audio and am unable to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-audio-and-cant-get-it-to-come-back/9bff0c8d-b1f3-409d-b338-ad45f857151e
  4. I cant access some of my settings on microsoft 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant access some of my settings on microsoft 10: Hello All, I've been having this issue for a while now and it's become really frustrating. My settings are not complete, I can type in the start search bar to see a thing that should take me to my pcs account settings, but when I click it, it just takes me to my regular...
  5. I cant access some of my settings on microsoft 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant access some of my settings on microsoft 10: Hello All, I've been having this issue for a while now and it's become really frustrating. My settings are not complete, I can type in the start search bar to see a thing that should take me to my pcs account settings, but when I click it, it just takes me to my regular...
  6. I cant access some of my settings on microsoft 10

7. I cant change any of my login settings. It says "Some of these settings are hidden or...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant change any of my login settings. It says "Some of these settings are hidden or...: I cant change my logon settings in setting bacause of "some of theses settings are hidden or managed by your oragnization" im using the latest version of windows 10 Home....
  8. cant find setting to change color of email

cant find setting to change color of email: my tool bar does not match the one in the examples... can't find it.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-setting-to-change-color-of-email/a60b370b-2093-4b45-b6b6-ad419a4c790c
  9. I cant get my bluetooth back on?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant get my bluetooth back on?: https://ibb.co/QjkvfNv At christmas I got some bluetooth headphones. A few days ago I managed to connect them to the PC. I then did something that I cant remember to turn off and unpair it so I could go back to my speakers --- now I seem to be completely unable to use the...
  10. I cant change my brightness settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant change my brightness settings?: So, even by gong to the setting itself, my device wont let me change the brightness???? It seems to be locked or something??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-cant-change-my-brightness-settings/ec871d59-573e-4c6c-8d13-85e7f5b8b201