Windows 10: Can't get the sound to stop auto-adjusting

Discus and support Can't get the sound to stop auto-adjusting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, the audio on my laptop keeps automatically adjusting without me doing anything. I've tried turning off the auto-adjust under communications, turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kataractz, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Kataractz Win User

Can't get the sound to stop auto-adjusting

Hi, the audio on my laptop keeps automatically adjusting without me doing anything. I've tried turning off the auto-adjust under communications, turned off the enable audio enhancements under the advanced tab on my speakers, and only seems to affect when I am attempting to use the speakers that are installed on my laptop, as when my headphones are plugged in it doesn't do it. I've tried adjusting a few of the settings within Discord and Skype but so far it doesn't look like anything seems to change it.

I'm currently running Windows10 on a HP Pavilion laptop 15.

:)

Kataractz, Jul 19, 2020
  2. 10userr Win User

Windows 10 sound auto adjusts

I have a "bug" where sound will auto adjusts. i tried everything... and i mean EVERYTHING! It automatically install a sound driver what i think is the problem. In windows 7 i don't have this issue (with the driver in the picture). I have a Lenovo thinkpad T430
    Can't get the sound to stop auto-adjusting [​IMG]

10userr, Jul 19, 2020
  3. 10userr Win User
    Windows 10 sound auto adjusts

I have a "bug" where sound will auto adjusts. i tried everything... and i mean EVERYTHING! It automatically install a sound driver what i think is the problem. In windows 7 i don't have this issue (with the driver in the picture). I have a Lenovo thinkpad T430
    Can't get the sound to stop auto-adjusting [​IMG]

10userr, Jul 19, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't get the sound to stop auto-adjusting - Similar Threads - Can't sound stop

2. Microphone is auto adjusting sound during livestream

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone is auto adjusting sound during livestream: Hello, please for your support since i have tried almost everything. I have a livestream sports show in Youtube where people watching, can call on a landline and talk. The landline phone is near my laptop and they talk through the speakerphone so that everybody can listen...
  3. Headphones auto adjustment sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphones auto adjustment sound: Hello, I was trying to find solution for my issue, but i ended up here asking for help. i use Logitech headphones, with microphone on them The sound goes thru Realtek HD About the issue, when i connect headphones with microphone it works all good, but after some time,...
  4. Windows 10 Will Not stop Auto-Adjusting Microphone Volume

Windows 10 Will Not stop Auto-Adjusting Microphone Volume: Windows 10, for the last few days since I moved all my stuff to a different room, has been constantly and slowly lowering my mic volume, I have 'allow applications to take exclusive control' OFF and I can't find anything else even remotely helpful, my drivers are up to date,...
  5. How to stop microphone to stop auto adjusting

How to stop microphone to stop auto adjusting: Hello I recently noticed that my microphone auto adjusts in the settings. I’m coming to you guys to find a way to disable that submitted by /u/Taijem [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i70alh/how_to_stop_microphone_to_stop_auto_adjusting/
  6. Microphone Volume Won't Stop Auto Adjusting

Microphone Volume Won't Stop Auto Adjusting: I have a Neewer 7000 USB PnP microphone. I want to adjust the volume of it but when I do and start talking again it auto adjusts to 100. I do not want this to happen because it picks up my keyboard clicks and makes the quality bad and really loud. I have uninstalled the...
  7. [SOLVED] Sound volume auto adjusting problem

[SOLVED] Sound volume auto adjusting problem: Hello there, So, last month I've purchased my HP Notebook - 15-da0019nia. I installed Windows 10 Pro x64 (Build 1809), which is the latest edition at the time, and all of my drivers are up-to-date, but there's a super annoying problem that I'm facing for the first time ever....
  8. Windows 10 sound auto adjusts

Windows 10 sound auto adjusts: I have a "bug" where sound will auto adjusts. i tried everything... and i mean EVERYTHING! It automatically install a sound driver what i think is the problem. In windows 7 i don't have this issue (with the driver in the picture). I have a Lenovo thinkpad T430 [img] 120498
  9. Windows 10 sound auto adjusts

Windows 10 sound auto adjusts: I have a "bug" where sound will auto adjusts. i tried everything... and i mean EVERYTHING! It automatically install a sound driver what i think is the problem. In windows 7 i don't have this issue (with the driver in the picture). I have a Lenovo thinkpad T430 [img] 120499
  10. Windows 10 sound auto adjusts

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 sound auto adjusts: I have a "bug" where sound will auto adjusts. i tried everything... and i mean EVERYTHING! It automatically install a sound driver what i think is the problem. In windows 7 i don't have this issue (with the driver in the picture). I have a Lenovo thinkpad T430 [img] 120498