Windows 10: Can't get the Windows 10 audio bar to disappear - Help please?

Discus and support Can't get the Windows 10 audio bar to disappear - Help please? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When the sound bar appears, it stays there until closing the source of the sound. Happens when watching YouTube, or playing music on Spotify, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DaveyBold, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Can't get the Windows 10 audio bar to disappear - Help please?

When the sound bar appears, it stays there until closing the source of the sound. Happens when watching YouTube, or playing music on Spotify, the source doesn't seem to matter.

submitted by /u/DaveyBold
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DaveyBold, Jan 24, 2021
  2. byu1 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

I originally followed the step on page 37. I used modified 2.75 dll and DTS/dolby shown in audio properties and working fine. After update to windows 10 build 15063. Realtek manager disappeared from system tray and DTS disappeared from audio properties, so I repeat the steps on pages 37.

DTS is back in the audio properties, but when try to enable it, it says 'format not supported by this device.

how to fix this?

3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Can't get the Windows 10 audio bar to disappear - Help please?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Can't get the Windows 10 audio bar to disappear - Help please?

1. Can't get the Windows 10 audio bar to disappear - Help please? - Similar Threads - Can't audio bar

2. Can't get into laptop. Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get into laptop. Please help!: So I woke up and found that I wasn't able to log in to my laptop. I get to the screen where you would put in your pin as it normally does but when I put in the pin it says it was locked due to security issues. That never happened before. I know what my pin is but it's forcing...
  3. Can't get into laptop. Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get into laptop. Please help!: So I woke up and found that I wasn't able to log in to my laptop. I get to the screen where you would put in your pin as it normally does but when I put in the pin it says it was locked due to security issues. That never happened before. I know what my pin is but it's forcing...
  4. I can't install audio drivers, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install audio drivers, please help.: I have a Lenovo thinkpad laptop and I noticed I wasn't getting any audio, even after using different speakers and headphones I made sure audio levels were high and my pc wasn't muted as well. I then went into device manager and uninstalled the audio drivers and...
  5. I can't install audio drivers, please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install audio drivers, please help.: I have a Lenovo thinkpad laptop and I noticed I wasn't getting any audio, even after using different speakers and headphones I made sure audio levels were high and my pc wasn't muted as well. I then went into device manager and uninstalled the audio drivers and...
  6. Microphone disappeared in Windows 10 - Please Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone disappeared in Windows 10 - Please Help!: Please help, I cannot use my microphone and input devices have disappeared on Dell Inspiron Windows 10 - 64-bit - bought this year https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-disappeared-in-windows-10-please-help/37e0b5b3-241d-4629-a0ff-d478b3a09ee0
  7. I can't get to open the config, the task bar or the menu, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't get to open the config, the task bar or the menu, please help: [IMG] submitted by /u/puffinmain [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ioiqa6/i_cant_get_to_open_the_config_the_task_bar_or_the/
  8. Audio Issues.....PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Issues.....PLEASE HELP!: Hi everyone. So, I like to game on my PC crossplatform with my friends on xbox and we chat via xbox party chat. The only problem is that they complain that they can hear everything going on behind me (TV, chatter, dogs, etc...). I thought that I would try to adjust the...
  9. all my programs and files disappeared and I can't find help to get it back...Please help if...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    all my programs and files disappeared and I can't find help to get it back...Please help if...: I did an update and all my information, files, and programs disappeared... I read through the forum for answers and it looks like I got logged on with a "temporary profile". I don't know how to get it back to my old settings as it won't let me use the same login name. I...
  10. NEEDING HELP WITH GETTING SOUND/AUDIO PLEASE?

in Windows 10 Customization
    NEEDING HELP WITH GETTING SOUND/AUDIO PLEASE?: I have a HP EliteBook with Windows 10 and I have NO SOUND. I have done troubleshooting and followed other suggestions online and still NO SOUND. CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE?...