Windows 10: Can’t get through blue screen

Discus and support Can’t get through blue screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have followed several answers from the community. Thank you, and followed you tube ideas i have found there are 2 protectors numbers but they are a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by josiekempster1, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Can’t get through blue screen

I have followed several answers from the community. Thank you, and followed you tube ideas i have found there are 2 protectors numbers but they are a mixture of numbers and letters so i cant put them in the key recovery drive. Can anyone help. I have a 3 month old Dell Inspiron

JK thank you for reading this

:)

josiekempster1, Nov 1, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Can’t get through blue screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Can’t get through blue screen

1. Can’t get through blue screen - Similar Threads - Can’t through blue

2. Can’t get to the blue recovery screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t get to the blue recovery screen: I can’t get to the blue windows recovery screen. I’ve tried the turn off and back on several times but it doesn’t work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-to-the-blue-recovery-screen/f54151b8-bba3-4ca3-956d-f8acc68bdf5c
  3. Can’t get to the blue recovery screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t get to the blue recovery screen: I can’t get to the blue windows recovery screen. I’ve tried the turn off and back on several times but it doesn’t work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-to-the-blue-recovery-screen/f54151b8-bba3-4ca3-956d-f8acc68bdf5c
  4. Can’t get to the blue recovery screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can’t get any help for blue screen issue on PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t get any help for blue screen issue on PC: I’ve been trying to get help to fix a blue screen issue with my PC, but I can’t get access to Support chat, I keep getting a “you are not the owner of this case” message. The error code I get for the PC is 0xc0000021a....
  6. I got a Blue screen and now can’t get to my desktop.

I got a Blue screen and now can’t get to my desktop.: I recently downloaded the latest update for windows 10. Then the next day I got a blue screen and now am unable to get to my desktop. I’ve tried system restarting, system restoring, all of the advanced system settings too. It all says that the restart or restore was cancelled...
  7. Can’t get past blue screen

Can’t get past blue screen: Computer won’t go past blue screen I tried to do system restore I get a error, tried startup repair just brings me back to blue screen, Tried uninstall updates didn’t work, Tried putting it in safe mode but just puts my back into the boot up logo screen and just spins and...
  8. Getting blue screen and can’t update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting blue screen and can’t update: Alright guys I have given up. Currently on Windows 10 1809 and trying to update to 1909 and every time I try to update it fails. I have tried all SFC and Dism commands in cmd in safe mode and in normal mode, I have tried clean booting and using windows media creation tool. I...
  9. Can’t boot get a blue screen unaccesible boot device

in Windows 10 Support
    Can’t boot get a blue screen unaccesible boot device: I figured out the reason I’m getting the blue screen is because my boot drive has been partitioned so the c drive is empty and not bootable on it. The rest of the drive is now d: I have no idea how to fix this help. Can I use partition to combine the drives again and make...
  10. Blue Screen of Death and Can’t log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blue Screen of Death and Can’t log in: When in overseas for over a month, I couldn’t use my computer. After I got back from overseas, my laptop suddenly started to have frequent stop codes. It happens every 4 minutes after I open my laptop. I tried to boot my laptop since it says that booting your laptop will fix...