Windows 10: Can't get to desktop

Discus and support Can't get to desktop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Have an hp laptop. I cannot get passed "other user" screen to get to my user name and sign on, it diesnt show any place to switch user or change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DLOUISE, Dec 1, 2022.

1. DLOUISE Win User

Can't get to desktop

Have an hp laptop. I cannot get passed "other user" screen to get to my user name and sign on, it diesnt show any place to switch user or change password

:)

DLOUISE, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Can't get to desktop

1. Can't get to desktop - Similar Threads - Can't desktop

2. Can't create desktop icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't create desktop icons: I have an enterprise-managed laptop which had a disk crash, and IT installed a fresh enterprise image of Windows 10 . The laptop shows desktop icons when connected to the enterprise network. I want to be able to have full use this laptop when not connected to the work...
  3. Can't create desktop icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't create desktop icons: I have an enterprise-managed laptop which had a disk crash, and IT installed a fresh enterprise image of Windows 10 . The laptop shows desktop icons when connected to the enterprise network. I want to be able to have full use this laptop when not connected to the work...
  4. Can't create desktop icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Desktop Computer "Can't connect to this network" when trying to connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Desktop Computer "Can't connect to this network" when trying to connect to WiFi: Normally I'm connected via ethernet to a 1GB broadband connection and that works fine, but that went down yesterday and I'm trying to get connected to WiFi. I have some USB WiFi antennas I'm trying to use. This problem is the same on two Win 10 machines, both running with the...
  6. Windows 10 Desktop Computer "Can't connect to this network" when trying to connect to WiFi

Windows 10 Desktop Computer "Can't connect to this network" when trying to connect to WiFi: Normally I'm connected via ethernet to a 1GB broadband connection and that works fine, but that went down yesterday and I'm trying to get connected to WiFi. I have some USB WiFi antennas I'm trying to use. This problem is the same on two Win 10 machines, both running with the...
  7. Windows 10 Desktop Computer "Can't connect to this network" when trying to connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it: When i uninstalled adobe acrobat some, folders from my desktop deleted themselves not in the recycle bin and when I try to acces them through quick acces it wont open and gives me this message: "C: \Users\anaci\Desktop\BIP PORTUGAL is unavailable. If the location is on this...
  9. Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it: When i uninstalled adobe acrobat some, folders from my desktop deleted themselves not in the recycle bin and when I try to acces them through quick acces it wont open and gives me this message: "C: \Users\anaci\Desktop\BIP PORTUGAL is unavailable. If the location is on this...
  10. Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it