Windows 10: Can't get to Windows 10 ISO Website Not Loading

Discus and support Can't get to Windows 10 ISO Website Not Loading in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to download the Windows 10 ISO to create a bootable device, but the website is not loading. I tried the website on multiple devices, but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Syreese Delos Santos, May 25, 2020.

1. Can't get to Windows 10 ISO Website Not Loading

I need to download the Windows 10 ISO to create a bootable device, but the website is not loading. I tried the website on multiple devices, but nothing is working.

All other websites and links work perfectly fine. It's only when I try to get to the Windows 10 ISO website link. So I'm assuming my internet is perfectly fine. I think the problem must be on Window's end.

I need a direct file instead. Thank you. I've tried other links to get to the website, but nothing is working as well. I tried Google searching "Windows 10 ISO Download" and clicked on that link, nothing. I tried getting to the website via the actual www.Windows.com website or whatever, but nothing as well. The link simply won't load.

Any help would be appreciated, but I'm mainly looking for a direct download. I think that would work the best. Thanks to any help!

:)

Syreese Delos Santos, May 25, 2020

2. How to Upgrade to Windows 10 using Windows 10 ISO available on Microsoft website.

I am currently using Windows 7 Home Basic and I want to upgrade to Windows 10 using ISO file as my Internet speed is not too good.

How can I upgrade my PC to Windows 10 using ISO file? Please tell me how to do this step by step?

Also suggest me which edition of windows 10 ISO file i must download from Microsoft site .

On the website there are many editions given i.e. Windows 10 , Windows 10 KN , Windows 10 N and Windows 10 single language.

Saurav.Kumar, May 25, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 25, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Can't get to Windows 10 ISO Website Not Loading

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Can't get to Windows 10 ISO Website Not Loading

1. Can't get to Windows 10 ISO Website Not Loading - Similar Threads - Can't ISO Website

2. Can't download ISO from website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download ISO from website: I can't download the current ISO file because of this error and I'm not sure whqat to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-iso-from-website/cb28c875-47f1-460f-b071-914a74f101b7
  3. Can't download ISO from website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download ISO from website: I can't download the current ISO file because of this error and I'm not sure whqat to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-iso-from-website/cb28c875-47f1-460f-b071-914a74f101b7
  4. Can't load an ISO

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't load an ISO: Hi,There's an iso file of about 20 go I want to open/mount but both Windows and Daemon Tools say the file is damaged.But on another PC same OS, same version, I managed to mount the very same file without any problem.Any idea why ?Other ISOs I have are not related with this...
  5. Can't load an ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't load an ISO: Hi,There's an iso file of about 20 go I want to open/mount but both Windows and Daemon Tools say the file is damaged.But on another PC same OS, same version, I managed to mount the very same file without any problem.Any idea why ?Other ISOs I have are not related with this...
  6. Can't load an ISO

7. Can't get to Windows 10 ISO file website Mac

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get to Windows 10 ISO file website Mac: The Windows 10 ISO Website would load to half then completely stop, can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-to-windows-10-iso-file-website-mac/17349d80-1757-48c8-b0e1-1e2be667560c
  8. Can't get to Windows 10 ISO file website Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get to Windows 10 ISO file website Mac: The Windows 10 ISO Website would load to half then completely stop, can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-to-windows-10-iso-file-website-mac/17349d80-1757-48c8-b0e1-1e2be667560c
  9. Can't get to Windows 10 ISO file website Mac

10. Website not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Website not loading: I have a real head scratcher here. I am a member of "myfitnesspal.com" I can log in and load the site but, when I input an entry for meals I get a page of gobbledegoop which I will attach. This is in all browsers: Chrome, Edge, IE and Firefox. This was not the case when I...