Windows 10: Can't get to windows startup or run box

Discus and support Can't get to windows startup or run box in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; C:\Users\Des2b\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Startup THERE IS NO Startup Can't get to startup Can't get the windows run box Google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by otuatail, Oct 30, 2018.

1. otuatail Win User

Can't get to windows startup or run box

C:\Users\Des2b\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Startup THERE IS NO Startup

Can't get to startup

Can't get the windows run box

Google search states go to Settings > Apps > Startup.
    THERE IS NO Startup

Can I not go to a detailed view in settings like windows 7

On these versions of Windows, you can simply open your Start menu, locate a shortcut to an application you want to start automatically, right-click it, and select Copy. Next, locate the Startup folder under All Apps in the Start menu, right-click it, and select Paste to paste a copy of that shortcut.
    No you can't

:)

otuatail, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 30, 2018
  4. sachind1 Win User

script running on Startup and Shutdown of System is not working

Steps

• Open a run box
    • type in "gpedit.msc"
    • Expand Computer Configuration
    • Expand Windows Settings
    • Select Scripts (Startup/Shutdown)
    • Double click Startup
    • Click Show Files and copy/paste your file in to this folder
    • Click the Add button on the startup properties
    • Click Browse and double click on your script to choose it.
    • "OK" out of all windows to apply the new settings.
    I am generally Giving Path of My python to the startup and shutdown as steps given above

sachind1, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't get to windows startup or run box - Similar Threads - Can't startup run

2. Can't run on startup as administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't run on startup as administrator: I granted Discord and Unikey permission to run as administrator and they can't open automatically on startup anymore. I've tried checking the task manager and startup apps in settings, but to no avail. What can be done regarding this?...
  3. Can't run on startup as administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't run on startup as administrator: I granted Discord and Unikey permission to run as administrator and they can't open automatically on startup anymore. I've tried checking the task manager and startup apps in settings, but to no avail. What can be done regarding this?...
  4. A white dialog box gets popping up on the startup in windows 10

A white dialog box gets popping up on the startup in windows 10: It's been a while since I am using windows 10 and there were no issues. But there is an issue a white dialog box flashes on startup. I tried to disabled all the startup apps and also tried to run the offline scan of window defender then too the dialog box is still appearing....
  5. A white dialog box gets popping up on the startup in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    A white dialog box gets popping up on the startup in windows 10: It's been a while since I am using windows 10 and there were no issues. But there is an issue a white dialog box flashes on startup. I tried to disabled all the startup apps and also tried to run the offline scan of window defender then too the dialog box is still appearing....
  6. No password box on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No password box on startup: Hello.I made a post about this before but did not get any help. Been on Win11 for over a month now, no issues before until now. I booted up out of sleep mode and for some reason there was no password box for me to log in. I restarted thinking it would help, instead I got...
  7. No password box on startup

No password box on startup: Hello.I made a post about this before but did not get any help. Been on Win11 for over a month now, no issues before until now. I booted up out of sleep mode and for some reason there was no password box for me to log in. I restarted thinking it would help, instead I got...
  8. can't get proper settings for microsoft pandora's box to run on windows 10 pro desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't get proper settings for microsoft pandora's box to run on windows 10 pro desktop: Build version 10.0.19042 Microsoft Windows 10 Pro system model HP 280 G1 MT x64 based Intel Core i5-4590s graphics intel 4600 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-proper-settings-for-microsoft-pandoras/039d5939-562d-41f9-b2b6-ce18ed18b567
  9. Cannot get Speedfan to run at StartUp

Cannot get Speedfan to run at StartUp: I have three programs in C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup. Two of the programs start as expected but for some reason Speedfan does not. I see a number of entries in various forums about this, and a common suggestion is to use Task...
  10. Getting pidc.txt error box on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting pidc.txt error box on startup: Win 10 Pro x64. Right after upgrading Comodo's CIS (free) from 8.x to 10.x last night and uninstalling a couple of the programs they forcibly included (Geek Buddy and Dragon browser), I started getting an Error box at the very end of each computer startup, as follows: "The...