Windows 10: cant get updates anymore

Discus and support cant get updates anymore in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi last time i got to problem where i cant downlaod updates i tried many ways still no help no windows updates troubleshooter nothign help it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AdamsJosh, Dec 8, 2020.

1. AdamsJosh Win User

cant get updates anymore

hi last time i got to problem where i cant downlaod updates i tried many ways still no help

no windows updates troubleshooter nothign help it is also disabled from services and i cant enable it access denied

cant get updates anymore e0d39c09-802d-4fcf-bfda-d2b2e113e75e?upload=true.png

:)

AdamsJosh, Dec 8, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond cant get updates anymore :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 8, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Dec 8, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

cant get updates anymore

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

cant get updates anymore

1. cant get updates anymore - Similar Threads - cant updates anymore

2. Factory reset computer cant get in anymore...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Factory reset computer cant get in anymore...: So I factory reset my computer but now that i enter my pin it only saysuser profile can't be loaded...Ive tried to use windows+r nothing, ctrl+alt+del nothing, please help......
  3. Factory reset computer cant get in anymore...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset computer cant get in anymore...: So I factory reset my computer but now that i enter my pin it only saysuser profile can't be loaded...Ive tried to use windows+r nothing, ctrl+alt+del nothing, please help......
  4. Factory reset computer cant get in anymore...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Laptop cant update windows 10 anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Laptop cant update windows 10 anymore: A month ago, my laptop had a frozen screen and i had to do a forced shut down. My laptop at that time had an update ready to install. But for some reason, when it was updating, it didn't successfully update. Instead, it went on a loop of the update screen, where it shows that...
  6. Getting message to update but cant update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting message to update but cant update.: I am getting a message that I should update butI cannot find any way to do it.When I click on update@ security it says I am up to date.This is what i am being asked to update toOS Build 10.0.19042.928 updates available as of 4/23/2021 6:42:52 AM...
  7. Cant enter windows anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant enter windows anymore: Guys, My windows was apparently connected to my school outlook account. Now I finshed my school they deleted my student account, I can no longer login into my windows and no longer reset my password with that email adress. I know my windows login key. What can I do?...
  8. Not getting alerts anymore for Windows updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not getting alerts anymore for Windows updates?: Normally after booting up my PC, Windows 10 gives me an alert in the lower right corner saying that there are new updates available. But now it's not showing any alerts anymore about any updates for like a month although there are updates available when going to Windows...
  9. I'm Not Getting Any Updates Anymore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm Not Getting Any Updates Anymore: There was an update, KB4093105, that changed the version number to 16299.402. In retrospect, I didn't get that either and installed manually. *Huh
  10. Cant Remote Desktop Anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant Remote Desktop Anymore: Hi, My home Windows 10 laptop has recently updated and I can now no longer Remote Desktop to my windows 10 desktop based in my work office. Before, I had to enter the microsoft username that was associated with my work desktop and it would allow me to connect from home...