Windows 10: Cant get Verify code from phone number

Discus and support Cant get Verify code from phone number in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi i need help regarding my microsoft accounttoday my laptop was updating and when turn back on.i got notification that the old pin is no longer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Albertus Budianto, May 18, 2023.

1. Cant get Verify code from phone number

Hi i need help regarding my microsoft accounttoday my laptop was updating and when turn back on.i got notification that the old pin is no longer acailable due to a change to the security setting in this device and i need to set my new pinthe problem start thereafter i enter my password, it need to verify my identity to my phone number using text i already tried couple time and wait until couple hour and still didnt get code to my phone , i already check in my profile the number is correct is anyone can help me for other option than waiting 1 month adding other sign in option ????

:)

Albertus Budianto, May 18, 2023

2. Verifying Phone Numbers

I am having a problem verifying my phone number on my new Microsoft account. My email verified find and I know that my phone number is correct because I am getting the verification codes. However, when I enter the correct verification code it says that
    it is incorrect. What's going on? Someone, please help.

DanielleHughes_1977, May 18, 2023
  3. JunkBear Win User
    Outlook asking cellphone number

No need to verify. My number is more important than mails i receive. Canada dont allow service providers to sell phone numbers list anyway.

JunkBear, May 18, 2023
  4. tedkoran Win User

Cant get Verify code from phone number

Verify Phone number

I live in US and used a 1 before area code and number. won't verify?

tedkoran, May 18, 2023
Thema:

Cant get Verify code from phone number

1. Cant get Verify code from phone number - Similar Threads - Cant Verify code

2. VERIFY PHONE NUMBER FOR MICROSOFT ALERT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VERIFY PHONE NUMBER FOR MICROSOFT ALERT: i HAD AN ERROR MESSAGE ON MY COMPUTER AND WAS GIVEN A NUMBER TO CALL. I WANT TO VERIFY THE NUMBER WAS FROM MICROSOFT. 855-451-2951 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-phone-number-for-microsoft-alert/7aa37b77-d8e6-4b0f-98ba-46dcf3fba649
  3. VERIFY PHONE NUMBER FOR MICROSOFT ALERT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VERIFY PHONE NUMBER FOR MICROSOFT ALERT: i HAD AN ERROR MESSAGE ON MY COMPUTER AND WAS GIVEN A NUMBER TO CALL. I WANT TO VERIFY THE NUMBER WAS FROM MICROSOFT. 855-451-2951 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-phone-number-for-microsoft-alert/7aa37b77-d8e6-4b0f-98ba-46dcf3fba649
  4. Can't get code to verify phone number.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get code to verify phone number.: I want to add my phone number to my Microsoft account.My region is Vietnam +84 I enter my phone number here. But when I enter my phone number and click next, I can't get any verify code sent to my phone. What is happening?...
  5. Can't get code to verify phone number.

Can't get code to verify phone number.: I want to add my phone number to my Microsoft account.My region is Vietnam +84 I enter my phone number here. But when I enter my phone number and click next, I can't get any verify code sent to my phone. What is happening?...
  6. Verifying Phone Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verifying Phone Number: Hello I Want To Verify My Phone In Microsoft But Every Time I Do It Sends A Code To My Phone But I Never Get It .Is There A Way To Check If I Typed My Phone Number Correctly ?...
  7. Verifying Phone Number

Verifying Phone Number: Hello I Want To Verify My Phone In Microsoft But Every Time I Do It Sends A Code To My Phone But I Never Get It .Is There A Way To Check If I Typed My Phone Number Correctly ?...
  8. Verifying Phone Number

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Cant get Verify code from phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant get Verify code from phone number: Hi i need help regarding my microsoft accounttoday my laptop was updating and when turn back on.i got notification that the old pin is no longer acailable due to a change to the security setting in this device and i need to set my new pinthe problem start thereafter i enter...
  10. Cant get Verify code from phone number

Cant get Verify code from phone number: Hi i need help regarding my microsoft accounttoday my laptop was updating and when turn back on.i got notification that the old pin is no longer acailable due to a change to the security setting in this device and i need to set my new pinthe problem start thereafter i enter...