Windows 10: Can't get Win 10 program 'Your Phone' to load at computer startup

Discus and support Can't get Win 10 program 'Your Phone' to load at computer startup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Have done my internet search due diligence. Tried using info at this link but Personalization screen doesn't look like the one shown. If I start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TonyCzar, Oct 25, 2021.

1. TonyCzar Win User

Can't get Win 10 program 'Your Phone' to load at computer startup

Have done my internet search due diligence. Tried using info at this link but Personalization screen doesn't look like the one shown. If I start manually works fine. Advice, please.

:)

TonyCzar, Oct 25, 2021

2. Windows tries to load deleted program at startup

This is a slightly annoying problem but every time that I startup windows 10 it tries to load Asus Ai Suite 3 but I uninstalled that program a while back and windows always gives errors when it tries to load ai suite.

I have gone through to the best of my ability the programs that are supposed to load on startup and ai suite is not listed among them and I have gone through Add Remove programs and it is not listed there anymore either.

I'm guessing maybe another program is trying to load ai suite but I have no idea what it is. I have also noticed that windows always loads more programs at startup than what it says will load when I look at the list of startup programs. So it is obviously not a complete list. For example keybot loads automatically but is not even on the list of startup apps nor is MAGIX Pcmaintain Service and those both startup automatically.

Does anyone have any idea how to stop it from trying to load the program?

Thanks in Advance!

Windows Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042

PsiSoldier, Oct 25, 2021
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 25, 2021
  4. Can't get Win 10 program 'Your Phone' to load at computer startup

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

Can't get Win 10 program 'Your Phone' to load at computer startup

1. Can't get Win 10 program 'Your Phone' to load at computer startup - Similar Threads - Can't program 'Your

2. Disable Your Phone Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Your Phone Startup: I do not want my Your Phone App on my Windows 11 PC to start automatically, but I am unable to find a way to disable this. It is not listed on the Startup tab of Task Manager. It is not listed in Settings->Apps->Startup. However, it starts automatically when I boot. Please...
  3. Disable Your Phone Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Your Phone Startup: I do not want my Your Phone App on my Windows 11 PC to start automatically, but I am unable to find a way to disable this. It is not listed on the Startup tab of Task Manager. It is not listed in Settings->Apps->Startup. However, it starts automatically when I boot. Please...
  4. Can't get Win 10 program 'Your Phone' to load at computer startup

Can't get Win 10 program 'Your Phone' to load at computer startup: Have done my internet search due diligence. Tried using info at this link but Personalization screen doesn't look like the one shown. If I start manually works fine. Advice, please....
  5. Your Phone Companion Startup

Your Phone Companion Startup: How do I make the Your Phone Companion program launch on startup? I don't see any options within the app and it also doesn't appear in the startup tab in task manager. It's installed from the Microsoft store, so I don't know how to create a shortcut and add it to the startup...
  6. Can't load Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't load Win 10: I can't load Windows 10 on my Pc .It started with diagnose PC then automatic repair failed,reztore failed and even cannot reset Windows.please can someone help me.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-load-win-10/092ff9e9-f276-421f-a884-72418c74eead
  7. win 8 AND win 10- option to load on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 8 AND win 10- option to load on startup: how do i get rid of the option of loading Win 8 or 10 when i turn on? i want Win 10 to load all the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-8-and-win-10-option-to-load-on-startup/2f0dd7e0-bc54-4c05-8474-703ab15fcbb2
  8. Can't connect Your Phone app between phone and computer

Can't connect Your Phone app between phone and computer: I can't connect my phone (Samsung Galaxy S7) with my Windows 10 laptop. Both are up to date. I've tried reinstalling the phone app, clearing the cache and data for the phone app and resetting the desktop app. I've tried unlinking and relinking my phone to my Microsoft...
  9. Roboform not loading on Win 10 Startup

Roboform not loading on Win 10 Startup: For the past year or more, Roboform does not load on Windows start-up. The Roboform TaskBar Icon shows as enabled in the task manager/startup: the file is robotaskbaricon.exe. I have tried several possible solutions such as copying shortcuts to the Windows startup directory...
  10. Get a Program to load immediately on Startup, + get it to auto-open

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Get a Program to load immediately on Startup, + get it to auto-open: When I start up the computer, various programs load ready to be opened. (These are listed in the startup folder). Always I want to look first at any new emails. I would like my mail program (Mail) to load as fast as possible and before others are loaded so that I can...