Windows 10: Cant get windows to activate on new laptop

Discus and support Cant get windows to activate on new laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just bought a new laptop and have set it up. However, I can't get Windows 10 to activate. Error message says: We cant reach a critical windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndyMcRobbie, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Cant get windows to activate on new laptop

Just bought a new laptop and have set it up. However, I can't get Windows 10 to activate. Error message says:

We cant reach a critical windows service. Error code: 0x80070426

:)

AndyMcRobbie, Mar 25, 2020

2. activate windows on new laptop

Leprechaun J, Mar 25, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Cant get windows to activate on new laptop

Problem with activation on New Windows 10 Laptop

Hello Necrosis,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

• Is that new laptop came with Windows 10 Pre-installed?
    • Is this message appearing since from the purchase?
    • Do you remember any changes to the laptop made this to happen?
    If you bought a new device running Windows 10, it will automatically activate when you connect your device to the Internet. If the activation servers are busy, you might need to wait a while for Windows to activate.

To check activation status, select the Start
    Cant get windows to activate on new laptop [​IMG]
    button,
    then select
    Settings > Update & security > Activation.

Note

• In some cases, you might need to enter the Windows 10 product key that came with the device packaging, or included as a card or on the Certificate of Authenticity (COA) attached to the device.

Before you come up with the above information, suggest you to refer the below article and see if they help you.

How to find your Windows 10 product key

Get help with Windows 10 activation errors

Why can't I activate Windows 10?

Activation in Windows 10

Give us above details, if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Cant get windows to activate on new laptop

1. Cant get windows to activate on new laptop - Similar Threads - Cant activate laptop

2. CANT ACTIVATE WINDOWS WITH NEW HARDWARE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANT ACTIVATE WINDOWS WITH NEW HARDWARE: Hello kind windows team,Please help me with the below "baby problem"i just changed my motherboard & cpu on my windows desktop. After that i cant register my windows product key. "Activate windows, go to the settings to activate Windows".I deleted my old motherboard from my...
  3. CANT ACTIVATE WINDOWS WITH NEW HARDWARE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CANT ACTIVATE WINDOWS WITH NEW HARDWARE: Hello kind windows team,Please help me with the below "baby problem"i just changed my motherboard & cpu on my windows desktop. After that i cant register my windows product key. "Activate windows, go to the settings to activate Windows".I deleted my old motherboard from my...
  4. CANT ACTIVATE WINDOWS WITH NEW HARDWARE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. cant get to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant get to my laptop: Hey,I was trying to disable tabletinputservice but accidentally put the textinput thing in the start from 2 to 4 and now I cant even try to login to my laptop. when i press any key it seems like it works 20% but wont go through. i have tried everything. in the picture it...
  6. cant get to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant get to my laptop: Hey,I was trying to disable tabletinputservice but accidentally put the textinput thing in the start from 2 to 4 and now I cant even try to login to my laptop. when i press any key it seems like it works 20% but wont go through. i have tried everything. in the picture it...
  7. cant get to my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. cant get in my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cant get in my laptop: i have windows 10 and i have set up my fingerprint to log me in - for some reason it is now asking my for a PIN to log in, ive never set one up! also the password isnt working either - it seems it will only take the PIN to log in but i never ever set one up....
  9. activate windows on new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activate windows on new laptop: I think there is supposed to be a pre installed activation number with my new laptop, but I can't activate Windows... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-on-new-laptop/34faf7d4-a87d-49c0-a9e4-a94b4485d14c
  10. Activate Windows watermark - cant get rid of it!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows watermark - cant get rid of it!!!!!!!!!!!: I have had windows 10 since the free update and have had no problems with activating it. it has worked flawlessly with no problems (maybe a few but that's besides the point) and have never had to deal with this stupid "activate windows" watermark. Now out of the blue i have...