Windows 10: Can't get wireless display to work

Discus and support Can't get wireless display to work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every time I try to use a wireless display via the connect menu, It won't connect. It sees my miracast Samsung tv, as available, I click connect and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SolidIcecube, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Can't get wireless display to work

Every time I try to use a wireless display via the connect menu, It won't connect. It sees my miracast Samsung tv, as available, I click connect and it says connecting. The tv prompts me to accept incoming connection from laptop and I accept. It says please wait on both, but then laptop says disconnecting. I can't figure out why it wont work. Thanks for any help you can give. Can't get wireless display to work :)

submitted by /u/SolidIcecube
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SolidIcecube, Mar 18, 2020

2. wireless display adapter model 1628

Hi Rudy,

Connecting to a wireless display requires a device that supports Miracast. For us to identify the cause of this issue, please answer the below questions:

In the meantime, we suggest performing the given steps on this article:
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Not able to connect wireless display

Hi Madhu,

For us to provide a solution suited to your wireless display concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Did you update your Windows?
    • Have you tried other troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, we suggest updating your wireless driver and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.

• Look for Network adapterand click it to expand.

• Select the driver then right-click on it and select Properties.

• Under Driver tab, click the Update Driver button to update the driver.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Anne Ros, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Can't get wireless display to work

Windows Wireless Display Adapter-not connecting anymore

Hello Phillip,

Did you notice any changes on your PC prior to the issue? I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in this support article:
    Troubleshooting Wireless Display Adapters.

Since updating drivers did not work, in addition, you can try to reset the Wireless Adapter.

1. On the adapter, press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds.
    2. When the message " Ready to connect "shows, open the
      Action Center.
    3. Select Connect, and in the list of displays, select
      Microsoft
      Wireless Display Adapter.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Carlo Fer, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Can't get wireless display to work

1. Can't get wireless display to work - Similar Threads - Can't wireless display

2. Can't connect to wireless display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to wireless display: Whenever I try to use a wireless display, I get an error message saying, "Couldn't connect". I've tried several different TV's, all the same. I have other Windows 11 machines that can display just fine to those TVs. I do see an attempt being made on my TV, as I'd expect. I...
  3. Can't connect to wireless display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to wireless display: Whenever I try to use a wireless display, I get an error message saying, "Couldn't connect". I've tried several different TV's, all the same. I have other Windows 11 machines that can display just fine to those TVs. I do see an attempt being made on my TV, as I'd expect. I...
  4. Wireless Display Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display Not Working: Hello,My Laptop came with Windows 7 and the wireless display option used to work without any issues.I didn't use the option for a long time.Since then I have updated my laptop to Windows 10 and Windows 11.When trying to use the Wireless Display option now it says not...
  5. Wireless Display Not Working

Wireless Display Not Working: Hello,My Laptop came with Windows 7 and the wireless display option used to work without any issues.I didn't use the option for a long time.Since then I have updated my laptop to Windows 10 and Windows 11.When trying to use the Wireless Display option now it says not...
  6. Can't download Wireless Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Wireless Display: Every time I go to download wireless display on both my windows 11 & 10 laptop, it won't download and it keeps giving me the same error, I've tried restarting my laptops, I've tried downloading it using cmd prompt ran as a admin but it didn't work and both my laptops are up...
  7. Can't download Wireless Display

Can't download Wireless Display: Every time I go to download wireless display on both my windows 11 & 10 laptop, it won't download and it keeps giving me the same error, I've tried restarting my laptops, I've tried downloading it using cmd prompt ran as a admin but it didn't work and both my laptops are up...
  8. Can't Install Wireless Display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Install Wireless Display: Why can't I install wireless display? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-wireless-display/73d9da20-5cce-4a1b-a8ee-eced542f5cc1
  9. Can't connect to wireless display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to wireless display: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rzfzr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/duy3dk/cant_connect_to_wireless_display/
  10. Can't connect to wireless display

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to wireless display: I have a Panasonic TV that has support for screen mirroring (Miracast). I checked through dxdiag, command prompt and Connect Store app, and all of them confirm that my laptop is compatible with this feature. However, I cannot connect to my TV wirelessly, Windows can find the...