Windows 10: Cant get XBOX ACC to run, drivers wont install, out of Ideas

Discus and support Cant get XBOX ACC to run, drivers wont install, out of Ideas in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello Reddit, I just built a new PC and wanted to kick back and play some games. I normally use an Elite Series 2 controller that I use wirelessly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ravens_Crime, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Cant get XBOX ACC to run, drivers wont install, out of Ideas

Hello Reddit,

I just built a new PC and wanted to kick back and play some games. I normally use an Elite Series 2 controller that I use wirelessly with the XBOX Wireless adapter but I can not for the life of me get the XBOX ACC running. The automatic install when I plug it in wont work and the device does not install any driver. In the Device Manager it is just listed under "Other devices" with a yellow !, since no driver is found and every driver I download from the Microsoft Update Catalogue only returns an error. I have already tried another wireless adapter but that one also has the same issues and returns the same errors. Anyone go through this and have a solution or are the Wireless adapters just no longer supported on Win 10?

submitted by /u/Ravens_Crime
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ravens_Crime, Nov 21, 2020
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Cant get XBOX ACC to run, drivers wont install, out of Ideas

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Cant get XBOX ACC to run, drivers wont install, out of Ideas

1. Cant get XBOX ACC to run, drivers wont install, out of Ideas - Similar Threads - Cant XBOX ACC

2. PC freezing, I've run out of ideas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing, I've run out of ideas: Hello anybody out there!The symptom is I'll be browsing, or using other programs and then things stop responding to mouse clicks or keyboard commands. The desktop is just stuck sometimes the blue wheel spins usually the mouse keeps moving normally before responding only...
  3. PC freezing, I've run out of ideas

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezing, I've run out of ideas: Hello anybody out there!The symptom is I'll be browsing, or using other programs and then things stop responding to mouse clicks or keyboard commands. The desktop is just stuck sometimes the blue wheel spins usually the mouse keeps moving normally before responding only...
  4. XBOX app wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX app wont install: i tried to reset the xbox app in the settings since it was lagging, but then i could open it or uninstall it. i tried to install it from the microsoft store but i cant either. And it appears like that on the search bar....
  5. XBOX Acc driver is not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Acc driver is not available: I have 2 laptops and about 3 days ago got a Desktop PC, my xbox wireless connector doesn't work Only! with my desktop PC and it is not working because of luck of drivers, ihave official Windows 10 pro bought in microsoft store in Seattle, and mu gamepad was bough fro official...
  6. XBOX ACC [SOLVED]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX ACC [SOLVED]: Hello, I've recently purchased the Xbox Wireless PC Adapter and this is being listed under Other devices as XBOX ACC. I have been unable to update the drivers via any of the following downloads... https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=xbox+wireless My...
  7. XBOX ACC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX ACC: Hello, I've recently purchased the Xbox Wireless PC Adapter and this is being listed under Other devices as XBOX ACC. I have been unable to update the drivers via any of the following downloads... https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=xbox+wireless My...
  8. Xbox BETA Installer wont install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox BETA Installer wont install: This problem persists with installing anything from the Microsoft store and installing it from the installer. The installer will either not progress on its progress bar at all or will get stuck at about 40% then won't move. The Microsoft store will say that it is installing...
  9. Cant acces files after clean install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant acces files after clean install: I reinstalled WIN 10 a couple of weeks ago and now im realising a lot of files on my D: drive cant be opened anymore. When i try to copy them I get: " an unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file error 0x80070780 ". These are Renoise project files .xrns which i...
  10. XBOX ACC Driver is unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX ACC Driver is unavailable: I bought the XBOX One controller with the wireless adapter, but the adapter does not work. In Device Manager its under Other Devices, and attempting to update the driver does not work. I already installed the driver manually and it did not work, and I did reset Windows, but...