Windows 10: Can’t go into safe mode because monitor sais input not supported

Discus and support Can’t go into safe mode because monitor sais input not supported in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I was messing with my monitor setting and messed something up and now when i open up i see the windows logo and the spinny circles thing for a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Epic gamer (fortnite), Sep 20, 2019.

1. Can’t go into safe mode because monitor sais input not supported

I was messing with my monitor setting and messed something up and now when i open up i see the windows logo and the spinny circles thing for a few seconds and then monitor goes black and saying input not supported. During the startup I tried going into safe mode to change the settings to normal but it doesnt work

:)

Epic gamer (fortnite), Sep 20, 2019
  2. GaryR Win User

Changed monitor resolution, now monitor says "input not supported"

Thanks Dick, I now know how to enter "Safe Mode". I think I'll give Shawn's method a try to make it easier next time. The monitor works in Safe Mode but when I restarted the computer it went back to the "Input Not Supported" screen. But at least I have something to work with now. I'll keep trying different things. If you or anyone else have any suggestions, please make them.

Gary

GaryR, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    current input timing is not supported

Hi,

Following up on your concern about the error The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input timing to 1366x768@60 Hz or any other monitor listed time as per the monitor specifications. How did
    it go after trying DaveM121's suggestion?

Erika Aro, Sep 20, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Can’t go into safe mode because monitor sais input not supported

Secondry monitor says no input

Hi Michelle,

When 1 and 2 are posted under the Display option, it means that the device is detecting a video input. Concerns related to signal input could be associated with the driver or the hardware component of your device.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Do you see your monitors under Display settings? To check, right-click on the blank area on your desktop and select Display settings.
    • What projection option did you choose for your monitors? To check, press
      Windows key + P on your keyboard.
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • How are the monitors connected to your device? Examples of connections are VGA, HDMI, and DVI.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Can’t go into safe mode because monitor sais input not supported

1. Can’t go into safe mode because monitor sais input not supported - Similar Threads - Can’t safe mode

2. Input not Supported on acer monitor after booting into safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Input not Supported on acer monitor after booting into safe mode: so i just wanted to remove some files but i couldn't because they were showing its opened in an other program so i thought to go into safe mode and simply delete them but when i booted into safe mode i saw the windows logo and spinning circles for a second and after then my...
  3. Input not Supported on acer monitor after booting into safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input not Supported on acer monitor after booting into safe mode: so i just wanted to remove some files but i couldn't because they were showing its opened in an other program so i thought to go into safe mode and simply delete them but when i booted into safe mode i saw the windows logo and spinning circles for a second and after then my...
  4. Input not Supported on acer monitor after booting into safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 “Current input settings” problem with monitor; can’t get safe mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 “Current input settings” problem with monitor; can’t get safe mode: Woke up this morning to see my computer had restarted, probably installing some update. But the monitor settings are suddenly wrong… I have no clue why. When windows opens I get a “current input timing is not supported by the monitor display.”Anyway, to fix this I need to...
  6. Windows 10 “Current input settings” problem with monitor; can’t get safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 “Current input settings” problem with monitor; can’t get safe mode: Woke up this morning to see my computer had restarted, probably installing some update. But the monitor settings are suddenly wrong… I have no clue why. When windows opens I get a “current input timing is not supported by the monitor display.”Anyway, to fix this I need to...
  7. Windows 10 “Current input settings” problem with monitor; can’t get safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Input not supported on monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Input not supported on monitor: I really need help. I just installed new Radeon drivers and software then restarted my PC and now the monitor is just black and says “Input not supported”. I’ve tried to restart the pc again but nothing....
  9. Safe mode problem (no input)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Safe mode problem (no input): I tried using DDU to remove my drivers and there was an option to go into safe mode that people said to use but ever since I did that option and it restarted, my pc has a black screen that you get when there is no input, I believe I need to get out of safe mode but I’m not...
  10. the input is going into the monitor .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the input is going into the monitor .: I had a post on my other discussion the other day: Make sure the input is going into the monitor as this may be creating your issue. I replied with: Thanks ill try that but how do i do that exactly??? sry im not super good with external connections. ||||||||||||||||||||...