Windows 10: Can't go through windows 10 product key.

Discus and support Can't go through windows 10 product key. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello and good day! I just want to ask how can i find my Windows 10 product key? i am currently using Windows 7 but i can't go through with windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Markus Cua, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Can't go through windows 10 product key.

Hello and good day!

I just want to ask how can i find my Windows 10 product key?
    i am currently using Windows 7 but i can't go through with windows 10 setup asking me for a product key, i already installed this without entering product key and revert it back to windows 7 because it is more smoother to live stream with windows 7. since i upgrade ram in my pc, i really want to get windows 10 back.
    i got this windows 10 pro for free from microsoft.

:)

Markus Cua, Oct 5, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Oct 5, 2020
  4. AddRAM Win User

Can't go through windows 10 product key.

win 10 upgrade asking for product key

Just try it through Windows update, you shouldn`t have any issues.

Excellent question Navy, that`s probabaly why. If not then, as suggested, just use the Media Creation Tool and choose upgrade this PC in Step 3.

Windows 10 - Upgrade Installation - Windows 10 Forums

AddRAM, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Can't go through windows 10 product key.

1. Can't go through windows 10 product key. - Similar Threads - Can't through product

2. Bitlocker recovery key not going through

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key not going through: Hi,please could you assist me with my problem.So I have just uninstalled Avast antivirus software off of my laptop and I had to restart to completely clear the avast data.After my device restarted it displayed a bitlocker page where I had to insert my key.I found my key of my...
  3. Bitlocker recovery key not going through

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker recovery key not going through: Hi,please could you assist me with my problem.So I have just uninstalled Avast antivirus software off of my laptop and I had to restart to completely clear the avast data.After my device restarted it displayed a bitlocker page where I had to insert my key.I found my key of my...
  4. Bitlocker recovery key not going through

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't retrieve Windows Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't retrieve Windows Product Key: My laptop showed a message that my Windows license was going to end and said to active. I did not know what to do. After some days the "Activate Windows" watermark appeared in bottom right corner. I was using my laptop just like that. Few days ago, I had to reinstall windows...
  6. Can't activate my current Windows 10 through a product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate my current Windows 10 through a product key: I'm trying to activate my Windows 10 Enterprise which is currently not activated using a product key given by my school. The product key is for a Windows 10 Education. When I try using the product key, I keep getting this error. [ATTACH] What do I do to solve this...
  7. Windows can't activate with this product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows can't activate with this product key: I have a windows 10 pro installed in my computer and only found out my product key 1 year later today because I used an app that tells you what your product key was I lost the cover of my DVD. Now, when I try to change product key, it says windows can't activate with this...
  8. Finding product key through computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Finding product key through computer?: I just built a new pc for the first time in 10 years, and am trying to figure out how to transfer the license. Every guide seems to include how to unlicense a pc, and where to put the key in on the new computer, but I've yet to see anything on how to see your full windows key...
  9. Can't access Product Key on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't access Product Key on Windows 10: My mother board crashed on my computer. We bought a new mother board and installed all my hard drives on the new computer. However, I'm getting a message that Windows needs to be activated. In order to activate it, I need the product key. I had Windows 7 and ungraded to...
  10. Can't find windows product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't find windows product key: So today when I right clicked on my monitor I clicked personalize and it said I wasn't able to personalize without activating windows but I don't know if I have a windows display key. I then looked it up and none of the articles told me how to find the key, even the one...