Windows 10: Can’t go to desktop tried everything

Discus and support Can’t go to desktop tried everything in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I got a virus and now I can’t get on to my desktop when I boot my computer it repairs and fails to repair saying srttrail.txt but I searched it up and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BM2000, Jan 25, 2019.

1. BM2000 Win User

Can’t go to desktop tried everything

I got a virus and now I can’t get on to my desktop when I boot my computer it repairs and fails to repair saying srttrail.txt but I searched it up and did some cmd fixes still don’t work but when everyone continues to windows there is no text saying windows just continue to :blank:

:)

BM2000, Jan 25, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 25, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t go to desktop tried everything :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 25, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Can’t go to desktop tried everything - Similar Threads - Can’t desktop tried

2. Desktop icons disappeared, tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop icons disappeared, tried everything.: Hello,after clearing my cache form the %temp% command, all of a sudden my desktop has gone blank, after a bit of research I tried following the usual online advice such as right-clicking the desktop and choosing View=>Show Desktop Icons, but that was ticked, then Itried going...
  3. Desktop icons disappeared, tried everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop icons disappeared, tried everything.: Hello,after clearing my cache form the %temp% command, all of a sudden my desktop has gone blank, after a bit of research I tried following the usual online advice such as right-clicking the desktop and choosing View=>Show Desktop Icons, but that was ticked, then Itried going...
  4. Desktop icons disappeared, tried everything.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. C Drive for OS, but everything tries to go there

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C Drive for OS, but everything tries to go there: Hey everyone, I have a Dell G5 and I have a C drive thats labeled OS and a D drive thats labeled DATA. The C drive is 103GB and 97GB used. D drive is 931 GB and 73GB used. I'd like to remove whatever I dont need for the operating system from C drive and put it on D drive....
  6. C Drive for OS, but everything tries to go there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C Drive for OS, but everything tries to go there: Hey everyone, I have a Dell G5 and I have a C drive thats labeled OS and a D drive thats labeled DATA. The C drive is 103GB and 97GB used. D drive is 931 GB and 73GB used. I'd like to remove whatever I dont need for the operating system from C drive and put it on D drive....
  7. C Drive for OS, but everything tries to go there

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can’t connect to WiFi? Tried everything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t connect to WiFi? Tried everything: Hello, I can’t connect to WiFi. All the other laptops in my house can connect but mine can’t. I troubleshooted the issue and it said to connect the Ethernet/there was an Ethernet issue. I don’t have a Ethernet and never used one. I tried network reset, didn’t work. I tried...
  9. Windows will not go to sleep I've tried everything

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows will not go to sleep I've tried everything: Headline: my windows 10 PC will not automatically go to sleep based on the sleep timers for either "Screen" or "Sleep." It will try screen goes black for a second but then goes bask to my desktop. If I manually click the start icon and go to power/sleep, the computer will...
  10. Virus - Can’t go to desktop tried everything

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus - Can’t go to desktop tried everything: I got a virus and now I can’t get on to my desktop when I boot my computer it repairs and fails to repair saying srttrail.txt but I searched it up and did some cmd fixes still don’t work but when everyone continues to windows there is no text saying windows just continue to...