Windows 10: Can’t go to desktop tried everything

Discus and support Can’t go to desktop tried everything in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I got a virus and now I can’t get on to my desktop when I boot my computer it repairs and fails to repair saying srttrail.txt but I searched it up and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BM2000, Jan 25, 2019.

1. BM2000 Win User

Can’t go to desktop tried everything

I got a virus and now I can’t get on to my desktop when I boot my computer it repairs and fails to repair saying srttrail.txt but I searched it up and did some cmd fixes still don’t work but when everyone continues to windows there is no text saying windows just continue to :blank:

:)

BM2000, Jan 25, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 25, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t go to desktop tried everything :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 25, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Can’t go to desktop tried everything - Similar Threads - Can’t desktop tried

2. Virus - Can’t go to desktop tried everything

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus - Can’t go to desktop tried everything: I got a virus and now I can’t get on to my desktop when I boot my computer it repairs and fails to repair saying srttrail.txt but I searched it up and did some cmd fixes still don’t work but when everyone continues to windows there is no text saying windows just continue to...
  3. Sound issues. Going insane, tried everything. help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound issues. Going insane, tried everything. help!: I recently built a new computer. Everything is working except my sound devices. My onboard audio with Realtek drivers are not showing up in device management. It is enabled through the BIOs screen. I downloaded chipset drivers, sound drivers, bios drivers. Everything....
  4. "Unidentified network". Tried everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Unidentified network". Tried everything: I've had this issue ever since I got the new PC. It's an alright PC and works fine with WiFi. However, I can't seem to get any of my ethernet cables or BT powerline adapters to work This has been happening for a while, and even continued when we changed from BThub 3 to...
  5. Windows Update Failure - Tried Everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Failure - Tried Everything: Hi Everyone, So I have been having major issues with my PC for several months now. I currently have installed Windows 10 home and for as long as I can remember the Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 has been failing every time. The update manages to download onto my...
  6. Tried everything and still getting BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tried everything and still getting BSODs: Hello Everyone, I have recently bought some hardware and put together a PC. But for some reason it keeps crashing even after I replaced almost everything! Power supply 600W Aerocool KCAS (NOT replaced) EVGA GTX 1070 (replaced with PNY GTX 960) 16GB DDR4 2400MHz - Nanya...
  7. 100% disk away, tried everything

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% disk away, tried everything: Hello to everyone, this is my first post. I've been using W10 for over a year and so far i've managed to keep the performance up without having to write on forums for help. Recently, i've been having disc issues, Registry process in task manager - which i never noticed...
  8. 100% disk, tried everything

in Windows 10 Support
    100% disk, tried everything: Hello to everyone, this is my first post. I've been using W10 for over a year and so far i've managed to keep the performance up without having to write on forums for help. Recently, i've been having disc issues, Registry process in task manager - which i never noticed...
  9. Everything deleted is not going to the recycle bin.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Everything deleted is not going to the recycle bin.: To have full permission on the computer I let myself as local disk C owner , (was previously the Trusted Installer). Now when I delete something it does not go to the recycle bin, it is deleted permanently. Is there any way to make him go the recycle bin without changing the...
  10. Quick Acess not working (tried everything)

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Acess not working (tried everything): I'm having some issues with Quick Acess. It's still not working, I can't pin things to it at all and it's just empty. I've tried deleting the files that are in the APPDATA both manually and with CMD. If I have to reinstall Win 10 again I am just going back to 7. 47075