Windows 10: Can't got on to desktop

Discus and support Can't got on to desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an Aspire E15 laptop and am running Windows 10. Tried turning on my laptop and after logging in, I get a message on the desktop saying that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 1witchypoo, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Can't got on to desktop

I have an Aspire E15 laptop and am running Windows 10. Tried turning on my laptop and after logging in, I get a message on the desktop saying that Windows has encountered a problem and will restart in 1 minute. This then takes me back to the Acer logo screen and I have to start from scratch again.Have made several attempts to get in but they have not been successful. What can I do to fix the problem please?

:)

1witchypoo, Oct 2, 2018
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't got on to desktop :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 2, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Can't got on to desktop

fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Can't got on to desktop

1. Can't got on to desktop - Similar Threads - Can't got desktop

2. Got a file JPG on my desktop, can't delete, can't change name system can't find it hoiw do...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Got a file JPG on my desktop, can't delete, can't change name system can't find it hoiw do...: I've tried most delete methods but system can't find file. File name is way to long...
  3. Got a file JPG on my desktop, can't delete, can't change name system can't find it hoiw do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a file JPG on my desktop, can't delete, can't change name system can't find it hoiw do...: I've tried most delete methods but system can't find file. File name is way to long...
  4. Got a file JPG on my desktop, can't delete, can't change name system can't find it hoiw do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Everthing got deleted from desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everthing got deleted from desktop: Everything is deleted from desktop checked in recycle bin but not availble and also created shortcut and draged but nothing is displayed on desktop..kindly help with solution...
  6. Everthing got deleted from desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everthing got deleted from desktop: Everything is deleted from desktop checked in recycle bin but not availble and also created shortcut and draged but nothing is displayed on desktop..kindly help with solution...
  7. Everthing got deleted from desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Photos went to desktop then got deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos went to desktop then got deleted: I was on my desktop when the photos went all over my screen but then they all got deleted. Is there a way to get them back. I checked the recycling bin and its not there. Please help they have old family photos....
  9. Documents and Desktop got scrambled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Documents and Desktop got scrambled: So if i rightclick the desktop folder in the file explorer it shows the properties for the desktop folder. Then if i put a file in my desktop it also shows in my documents folder pls help idk how to fix this...
  10. icons on desktop got small

in Windows 10 Customization
    icons on desktop got small: After OneDrive was synced, some icons on my desktop got small but the rest of them stayed normal. What is the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-on-desktop-got-small/5b34ec5f-969b-4d15-bc42-5377ec6f4037