Windows 10: Can't hear any sound from my headset

Discus and support Can't hear any sound from my headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I tried everything, updating the driver, even uninstalling it, check settings on the playback devices but I still can't hear anything, the headset is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Username34, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Can't hear any sound from my headset

I tried everything, updating the driver, even uninstalling it, check settings on the playback devices but I still can't hear anything, the headset is connected, the audio is at 100% volume. This happened when I installed a codec for microphones so I have this settings called enchantments in recording devices, I uninstalled the codec and I still can't hear anything.

:)

Username34, Jun 1, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Can't hear any sound from my headset :p

cadaveca, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue Can't hear any sound from my headset :p

Solaris17, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Can't hear any sound from my headset

Headset not playing sounds after mute and unmute

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, I would like you to answer the following question:

• Did you connect your headset to any other device and check if the issue re-occurs?
    I suggest you to set your headset as default and check.To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Type sound in the search bar.

• Right click on
      headset/microphone
      , click on default.
    If issue persists,

As you said with other headset it is working fine,so,the issue might occur with your headset only.

In that case, I recommend you to contact the headset support.

You can also refer this article

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with the updated status. WE will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Can't hear any sound from my headset

1. Can't hear any sound from my headset - Similar Threads - Can't hear sound

2. I need help. I can't hear any sound from my laptop. Any ideas?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help. I can't hear any sound from my laptop. Any ideas?: Hello everyone. I need some help. I could not hear anything from my laptop. The only thing that is working, is when I plug in my second monitor, and the sound is coming from the monitor, but I can't travel with it :. So, what did I do till now. I did go to the Device Manager...
  3. I need help. I can't hear any sound from my laptop. Any ideas?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help. I can't hear any sound from my laptop. Any ideas?: Hello everyone. I need some help. I could not hear anything from my laptop. The only thing that is working, is when I plug in my second monitor, and the sound is coming from the monitor, but I can't travel with it :. So, what did I do till now. I did go to the Device Manager...
  4. I need help. I can't hear any sound from my laptop. Any ideas?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I can't hear any sound on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't hear any sound on my PC: I can't play any sound pn my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-any-sound-on-my-pc/8fcf494c-ba96-481d-86ed-9286dd3fe0b1
  6. I can't hear any sound on my PC

I can't hear any sound on my PC: I can't play any sound pn my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-any-sound-on-my-pc/8fcf494c-ba96-481d-86ed-9286dd3fe0b1
  7. Can't hear any sound from Speaker or Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't hear any sound from Speaker or Headphones: I'm gonna tell my story firstI'm currently using ASUS TUF Gaming F15, this laptop include with DTS:X Ultra in it, so that i can use full feature of DTS:X Ultra in this laptop, but in several month after i'm using it, the DTS:X showing a problem, which is written that the...
  8. Can't hear any sound from Speaker or Headphones

Can't hear any sound from Speaker or Headphones: I'm gonna tell my story firstI'm currently using ASUS TUF Gaming F15, this laptop include with DTS:X Ultra in it, so that i can use full feature of DTS:X Ultra in this laptop, but in several month after i'm using it, the DTS:X showing a problem, which is written that the...
  9. Can't hear any sound from Speaker or Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. [HELP] Can't hear anything from my new headset, yet the volume mixer is detecting sounds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Can't hear anything from my new headset, yet the volume mixer is detecting sounds: I just bought myself a new headset, after using apple earbuds for the last 5 days. On my previous earbuds sound worked without any problems, but on my HyperX headset, I can't hear any sounds whatsoever. The volume mixer is detecting sounds... I just updated all drivers and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jabra headphones can hear only in speaker

2. i cant hear sound on my headset

3. cant hear through headset

4. cant hear headset on windows 10,
  5. cannot hear people with head set,
  6. jabra headset cant hear caller,
  7. cant hear sound from headset,
  8. i cant hear through my jabra headset,
  9. cant hear my headset,
  10. cant hear anything through headset,
  11. cant hear anything in headset,