Windows 10: Can't hear anyone voice chat in any game

Discus and support Can't hear anyone voice chat in any game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i am having a problem with my new laptop (dell insprion 15 7657). Now sure this is hardware or software issue, but in any game that i have tested:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AusPhg12, Nov 5, 2018.

1. AusPhg12 Win User

Can't hear anyone voice chat in any game

Hi, i am having a problem with my new laptop (dell insprion 15 7657). Now sure this is hardware or software issue, but in any game that i have tested: Rainbow six siege, foxhole, i can't just get my mate's voice chat. But the game's sound is still working perfectly. I also not sure if this is the game problem or window so i just post on both side to see if anyone got this strange problem like me

:)

AusPhg12, Nov 5, 2018

2. Call of Duty MW2 voice chat problem?

i only can hear some people on call of duty mw2 over voice chat?

Live OR Die, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Game Chat Transcription feature for Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs

Source: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/acc...indows-10-pcs/

Brink, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Can't hear anyone voice chat in any game

A very light voice/chat program.

Steam voice chat?

T3RM1N4L D0GM4, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Can't hear anyone voice chat in any game

1. Can't hear anyone voice chat in any game - Similar Threads - Can't hear anyone

2. I am unable to hear or speak to teamates in some game voice chats.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to hear or speak to teamates in some game voice chats.: I have done almost anything that I can think of from uninstalling and reinstalling drivers to completely reinstalling window and nothing seems to have worked. The voice chat does not work for overwatch, rainbow six siege, and league of legends. However it does work on some...
  3. I am unable to hear or speak to teamates in some game voice chats.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to hear or speak to teamates in some game voice chats.: I have done almost anything that I can think of from uninstalling and reinstalling drivers to completely reinstalling window and nothing seems to have worked. The voice chat does not work for overwatch, rainbow six siege, and league of legends. However it does work on some...
  4. Why do i hear distorted voices and background noises on voice chat?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why do i hear distorted voices and background noises on voice chat?: Whenever I am on any kind of voice call on my computer, I hear my friend really low-pitched or really high-pitched as if they are using a voice change app. Be it on discord, whatsapp, or league of legend. I tried to uninstall the sound drivers and restart my computer, and...
  5. Why do i hear distorted voices and background noises on voice chat?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do i hear distorted voices and background noises on voice chat?: Whenever I am on any kind of voice call on my computer, I hear my friend really low-pitched or really high-pitched as if they are using a voice change app. Be it on discord, whatsapp, or league of legend. I tried to uninstall the sound drivers and restart my computer, and...
  6. Why do i hear distorted voices and background noises on voice chat?

7. Voice Chat does not Work in Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Chat does not Work in Game: I have a 32 gigs of ram and a IntelR CoreTM i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz CPU with an Asus Z170-A motherboard. I have a corsair HS60 pro headset. My drivers are all up to date. I have an ethernet with 100 down. When I'm in a game, I just have the game and discord up. Whenever I am...
  8. Can't hear Xbox Game Bar Chat?

Can't hear Xbox Game Bar Chat?: So I am in a party with my friends for the first time today, and now all of a sudden I can't hear anyone doesn't show they're talking, but they can hear me fine. Do you know what the issue is?...
  9. Xbox party chat cant talk and cant hear anyone/ Modern Warfare game chat cant hear anyone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox party chat cant talk and cant hear anyone/ Modern Warfare game chat cant hear anyone...: Just updated my PC with a new processor and switched my os to an ssd. I use a stand alone mic that works perfectly, usually use a headset plugged directly into the pc for clear audio never had an issue. Now I cant talk or be heard by anyone on xbox party chat and modern...
  10. Can't hear voice chat and video calls and people can't hear me

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't hear voice chat and video calls and people can't hear me: my pc specs Windows 10 pro 64 bit w/update KB4023057 Intel Core i7-3770K 32gb DDR3 RAM GeForce gtx 970 Asus Z77 sabertooth So when I go to sound under Control panel everything shows up fine in playback and both microphones show up (my headset and webcam) and even when I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant hear game chat on anygame why?

2. cant hear game chat pc

3. cant hear voice chat in games