Windows 10: Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Discus and support Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I record anything like videos or games I can't hear anything and I even made sure that everything was turned up to 50% Why dose this happen. Is my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Daniel John, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

When I record anything like videos or games I can't hear anything and I even made sure that everything was turned up to 50% Why dose this happen. Is my Motherboard getting old do you think?

***Modified title from: FAQ: Broadcast & Capture***

:)

Daniel John, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 10, 2019
  3. JonMxwll Win User
    Choppy audio in videos recorded through Game bar

Hello! I am having a bit of an issue with audio when I record my screen with the microphone on. My microphone is built into my headphones, if that helps answer the question. Now, the audio issue isn't about my microphone audio directly, but is tied into
    it. I'm trying to record a video on Minecraft (Java edition), but I'm doing tests first to make sure everything is running correctly. At first, whenever I recorded with my mic, the audio from my game cancelled out, and I couldn't hear it when I played back
    the audio. I fixed that. Once I did fix it though, I ran into a bit of a different problem. I could hear the audio for my mic clearly, like I could before, but the game audio is terrible quality and is all choppy. Another slight problem is that when I am in
    the process of recording, I can hear my microphone audio, but not the game audio.I would insert a video if I could.

***Modified title from: Game Bar/Screen Recording Audio Issue***

JonMxwll, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Choppy audio in videos recorded through Game bar

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the game audio is choppy in the recording. This generally happens when the recording is not ended correctly. We can try restarting the service for Game bar and see if that helps in resolving the issue. Please follow the steps mentioned
    below:

1. Close the game and Game bar.
    2. Press and hold Ctrl + Shift + Esc
      keys together to open Task Manager.
    3. Click on More details.
    4. Look for BcastDVRUserService, and click on
      End Task.
    5. Restart the game and try recording again.

You can change the settings how the audio is recorded and see if that helps in resolving the Audio issue. Please navigate to
    Settings (Windows key + I) >> Gaming >> Captures >> Recorded audio. You can change the Audio quality, and change the Microphone and System volume.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

1. Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos - Similar Threads - Can’t hear audio

2. Recorded a video and can only hear the mic audio on media player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recorded a video and can only hear the mic audio on media player: Please help I've looked all over. I use obs studios to screen record videos for my YouTube gaming channel. At first I thought everything was fine because I hooked my mic TONOR TC-777 up and fiddled with some settings and my mic is working fine and so is obs. I say that...
  3. Recorded a video and can only hear the mic audio on media player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recorded a video and can only hear the mic audio on media player: Please help I've looked all over. I use obs studios to screen record videos for my YouTube gaming channel. At first I thought everything was fine because I hooked my mic TONOR TC-777 up and fiddled with some settings and my mic is working fine and so is obs. I say that...
  4. Video and Audio stuttering while Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video and Audio stuttering while Gaming: I recently upgraded components of my PC. And before, I used to crash on every game I play, so I took it to the store and they said some drivers are missing, well ok.But now I am trying to play games and I get video and audio stutters. Its fine for the first 5 minutes, then it...
  5. Video and Audio stuttering while Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video and Audio stuttering while Gaming: I recently upgraded components of my PC. And before, I used to crash on every game I play, so I took it to the store and they said some drivers are missing, well ok.But now I am trying to play games and I get video and audio stutters. Its fine for the first 5 minutes, then it...
  6. Video and Audio stuttering while Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Friends can hear my computer audio, such as games and videos.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Friends can hear my computer audio, such as games and videos.: As the title says, people that I talk with on valorantcan hear all my computer audio. I have looked in the voice settings for input output, i tried changing my input and output settings, it didn't change anything. submitted by /u/tanishvv [link] [comments]...
  8. Why can I record video on Win10, but can't hear the audio portion of what I've recorded?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why can I record video on Win10, but can't hear the audio portion of what I've recorded?: I used to use screen capture apps like VideoPad and Loom on my PC with Windows 10 Pro frequently. But now, I can record and play back the video, but not the audio. This is mysterious because I can record audio (I use Audacity )and play it back and also listen to audio and...
  9. I can't hear the game while I'm recording

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't hear the game while I'm recording: Whenever I use the Game Recorder built in to Windows I cannot hear the game. Too clarify, I can hear the game just fine until I hit the record button. Then it goes silent. Watching the videos, the sound is indeed recorded, but I cannot hear it while playing. What can I...
  10. Choppy audio in videos recorded through Game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choppy audio in videos recorded through Game bar: Hello! I am having a bit of an issue with audio when I record my screen with the microphone on. My microphone is built into my headphones, if that helps answer the question. Now, the audio issue isn't about my microphone audio directly, but is tied into it. I'm trying to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant hear audio in realtime while recording on windows