Windows 10: Cant hear friends in party on my pc, im connected and my voice moves but theirs doesn't.

Discus and support Cant hear friends in party on my pc, im connected and my voice moves but theirs doesn't. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried everything that microsoft support 4 different occasions knows, and tried lots I have found on google. My problem is this: When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ego Slick, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Ego Slick Win User

Cant hear friends in party on my pc, im connected and my voice moves but theirs doesn't.

I have tried everything that microsoft support 4 different occasions knows, and tried lots I have found on google.

My problem is this: When I join a party on game bar, companion app, or xbox beta , it says I am connected just fine, and my mic moves when I talk.....but none of my friend's microphones light up and I cant hear them. My input/output devices are set up correct in all settings and updated drivers for everything. I have reset all the apps, uninstalled then reinstalled, performed a safe boot, I have opened ports on my router, tried different headsets, using different accounts, restarting my router, turning UPnP off then back on, and I'm sure there are a couple things I have done that don't even come to mind.

I used to use the app just fine and talk to my friend no problem but its been about 2 weeks of troubleshooting. S E N D H E L P P L S

:)

Ego Slick, Mar 24, 2020

2. My friend cannot hear my PC sounds on Skype, only my voice...

*topic*

is it possible that he can hear BOTH my voice (speaking through a xlr mic that is connected to a pre-amp) AND my sounds on my pc? im trying to explain him some things, but he needs to hear the sounds coming from my pc that is not through the mic... HOW should i setup that, if it is possible?

thanks in advance!

minstreless, Mar 24, 2020
  3. fdte Win User
    Nokia Lumia 820 - other party unable to hear my voice

Hi i have this problem where the other party is unable to hear my voice when i make calls and receive calls. However Cortana and bing search apps are able to hear my voice and perform tasks using my voice ( microphone is ok). any suggestions on how to rectify
    the issue besides sending to Nokia Care center?

4. BetoLP Win User

Cant hear friends in party on my pc, im connected and my voice moves but theirs doesn't.

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Cant hear friends in party on my pc, im connected and my voice moves but theirs doesn't. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Cant hear friends in party on my pc, im connected and my voice moves but theirs doesn't. - Similar Threads - Cant hear friends

2. Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other person's voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other person's voice: Hi,I used sound recorder to record my Microsoft meeting, however, I can only hear my voice but not the other person? I was not using any headset. Is there any chance to recover the other person's voice? I have Windows 11.Thank you so much for your help....
  3. Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other person's voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other person's voice: Hi,I used sound recorder to record my Microsoft meeting, however, I can only hear my voice but not the other person? I was not using any headset. Is there any chance to recover the other person's voice? I have Windows 11.Thank you so much for your help....
  4. Problem with hearing my friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with hearing my friends: I have a problem, when i star screen recording, you simply cant hear my friends. I mean during the recording you can, but on the record you cant and its like this with all the mics....
  5. Problem with hearing my friends

Problem with hearing my friends: I have a problem, when i star screen recording, you simply cant hear my friends. I mean during the recording you can, but on the record you cant and its like this with all the mics....
  6. Cant connect to any xbox party's on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant connect to any xbox party's on my pc: I have uninstalled game bar using windows PowerShell and reinstalled it but it would not work. I also tried using Xbox installer and Xbox companion app and still cannot connect to any party's. The uninstall bar for xbox game bar is grayed out and in setting i have clicked on...
  7. Updated computer and now cant hear friends in xbox party

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated computer and now cant hear friends in xbox party: Updated my PC last night. Now under my Realtek Audio Manager it doesn't give me the option to select headphones as my input device anymore. Fucking pissing me off. If anyone knows how to fix this please help submitted by /u/Stacherino000 [link] [comments]...
  8. Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other interviewee voice

Audio recording only my voice - cant hear other interviewee voice: I used the Voice Recorder windows 10 built-in app on my new Dell Inspiron 14 500 2-in-1 laptop to record an interview I was having via zoom yesterday and to my surprise I can only hear my voice. How can I recover the other person's voice? please I need urgent help. Is there a...
  9. HELP. I cant hear and speak to my friends. (WIN + G party problem)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP. I cant hear and speak to my friends. (WIN + G party problem): pls help. I cant hear speak to my friends, also why is theres a logo with a wire and a X? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-cant-hear-and-speak-to-my-friends-win-g/5714dafb-cfa2-4551-a5c7-398dacd52ab9
  10. HELP. I cant hear my friends. also i cant speak to my friends. why is theres a logo with a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP. I cant hear my friends. also i cant speak to my friends. why is theres a logo with a...: pls help. I cant hear my friends and speak to my friend, this is the HUB in THE PARTY problem. help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-cant-hear-my-friends-also-i-cant-speak-to/5714dafb-cfa2-4551-a5c7-398dacd52ab9