Windows 10: Cant hear friends in party on my pc, im connected and my voice moves but theirs doesn't.

Discus and support Cant hear friends in party on my pc, im connected and my voice moves but theirs doesn't. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried everything that microsoft support 4 different occasions knows, and tried lots I have found on google. My problem is this: When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ego Slick, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Ego Slick Win User

Cant hear friends in party on my pc, im connected and my voice moves but theirs doesn't.

I have tried everything that microsoft support 4 different occasions knows, and tried lots I have found on google.

My problem is this: When I join a party on game bar, companion app, or xbox beta , it says I am connected just fine, and my mic moves when I talk.....but none of my friend's microphones light up and I cant hear them. My input/output devices are set up correct in all settings and updated drivers for everything. I have reset all the apps, uninstalled then reinstalled, performed a safe boot, I have opened ports on my router, tried different headsets, using different accounts, restarting my router, turning UPnP off then back on, and I'm sure there are a couple things I have done that don't even come to mind.

I used to use the app just fine and talk to my friend no problem but its been about 2 weeks of troubleshooting. S E N D H E L P P L S

:)

Ego Slick, Mar 24, 2020

2. My friend cannot hear my PC sounds on Skype, only my voice...

*topic*

is it possible that he can hear BOTH my voice (speaking through a xlr mic that is connected to a pre-amp) AND my sounds on my pc? im trying to explain him some things, but he needs to hear the sounds coming from my pc that is not through the mic... HOW should i setup that, if it is possible?

thanks in advance!

minstreless, Mar 24, 2020
  3. fdte Win User
    Nokia Lumia 820 - other party unable to hear my voice

Hi i have this problem where the other party is unable to hear my voice when i make calls and receive calls. However Cortana and bing search apps are able to hear my voice and perform tasks using my voice ( microphone is ok). any suggestions on how to rectify
    the issue besides sending to Nokia Care center?

4. BetoLP Win User

Cant hear friends in party on my pc, im connected and my voice moves but theirs doesn't.

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Cant hear friends in party on my pc, im connected and my voice moves but theirs doesn't. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Cant hear friends in party on my pc, im connected and my voice moves but theirs doesn't. - Similar Threads - Cant hear friends

2. Cant connect to wifi on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant connect to wifi on my pc: My wifi connection works on every device, but on pc it doesn't show up. When I try to search for my wifi connection on pc, in wifi search, it doesn't show up. I tried to update and uninstall my internet adapter, and its not working again. Please someone help, I need to...
  3. New headphones, hearing my voice back.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New headphones, hearing my voice back.: Hello community. I just bought new headphones ( Sony CH510 ) and in discord app, i can hear my voice back. Couldnt disable this feature it is annoying while gaming. Is there any way turning off that feature? Thanks for helping in advance. submitted by /u/efendy94 [link]...
  4. HELP. I cant hear and speak to my friends. (WIN + G party problem)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP. I cant hear and speak to my friends. (WIN + G party problem): pls help. I cant hear speak to my friends, also why is theres a logo with a wire and a X? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-cant-hear-and-speak-to-my-friends-win-g/5714dafb-cfa2-4551-a5c7-398dacd52ab9
  5. HELP. I cant hear my friends. also i cant speak to my friends. why is theres a logo with a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP. I cant hear my friends. also i cant speak to my friends. why is theres a logo with a...: pls help. I cant hear my friends and speak to my friend, this is the HUB in THE PARTY problem. help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-cant-hear-my-friends-also-i-cant-speak-to/5714dafb-cfa2-4551-a5c7-398dacd52ab9
  6. Microphone Hearing my own voice

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone Hearing my own voice: I would like to know how to hear my own voice with no delay, i have an Astro A10 headset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-hearing-my-own-voice/660faad0-306f-44b5-9bd3-210909266933
  7. my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world": so this has been going on for a while now and im done my friends cant join me so i tried giving them the .mcworld file to download but then that didn't work but i can join my friends i have tried using Ethernet etc i really need help...
  8. I cant hear my speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant hear my speakers: I'm unable to hear sound out the computer speakers. How do I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-my-speakers/c6146d47-9b98-4c1e-8f0d-3cf5c4c0843d
  9. BSOD on my friend's PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD on my friend's PC: Hi there, I'm making this thread on behalf of a friend as for some reason this website won't let him sign in. He's getting frequent crashes and BSOD's, particularly while gaming and even after a full reinstall of Windows 10 64 bit Pro. Here is a link to his mini dump files...
  10. Giving my PC to a friend

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Giving my PC to a friend: I am giving my PC to a friend. I am administrator and only my account is on it. How do I delete my account here in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/giving-my-pc-to-a-friend/6af0d2bd-7c1f-41e9-9629-f10fca8b5a7b"