Windows 10: Can't hear my PC audio via bluetooth headphone while recording my Desktop using screen...

Discus and support Can't hear my PC audio via bluetooth headphone while recording my Desktop using screen... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can't hear my PC audio via headphone while recording my Desktop using screen recording apps such as camtasia and geforce in-game overlay. It was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by adrianbelen, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Can't hear my PC audio via bluetooth headphone while recording my Desktop using screen...

Can't hear my PC audio via headphone while recording my Desktop using screen recording apps such as camtasia and geforce in-game overlay.

It was working fine. I could hear game sounds when recording, however when I reformat my PC last monday, It not working anymore?

:)

adrianbelen, Nov 30, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 30, 2019
  4. 108cjb Win User

Can't hear my PC audio via bluetooth headphone while recording my Desktop using screen...

Why can't I hear my PC audio on my Bluetooth headphones in Windows 7(64bit)?

Why can't I hear my PC audio on my Bluetooth headphones in Windows 7(64bit)? PC detects Bluetooth headset, but no PC audio comes through them.

108cjb, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

Can't hear my PC audio via bluetooth headphone while recording my Desktop using screen...

1. Can't hear my PC audio via bluetooth headphone while recording my Desktop using screen... - Similar Threads - Can't hear audio

2. Can't hear my PC audio via headphone while recording my Desktop using screen recording apps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't hear my PC audio via headphone while recording my Desktop using screen recording apps...: Can't hear my PC audio via headphone while recording my Desktop using screen recording apps such as camtasia and geforce in-game overlay. It was working fine. I could hear game sounds when recording, however when I reformat my PC last monday, It not working anymore?...
  3. Latency (Audio delay) while playing Youtube or any other video using my bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latency (Audio delay) while playing Youtube or any other video using my bluetooth headphones.: So recently I bought these wireless headphones (Sony WH CH500) and I paired them up with my android phone and they worked flawlessly. However, right after pairing with my PC, which runs Windows 10, It has serious latency issues. Playing a youtube video the sound always delays...
  4. Can't connect my mouse via Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect my mouse via Bluetooth.: Hello! I've been having this problem since a half year back or something similar, but it really became a problem when I was going to use my new mouse, that's supposed to connect via bluetooth. First of all it doesen't show up when I click on the "show hidden icons" thing...
  5. my pc can't find my headphones

my pc can't find my headphones: I use my headphones every day and today windows does not recognize them, I try on another pc and they work perfect I don't know what can happen with my system helps...
  6. Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos: When I record anything like videos or games I can't hear anything and I even made sure that everything was turned up to 50% Why dose this happen. Is my Motherboard getting old do you think? ***Modified title from: FAQ: Broadcast & Capture***...
  7. I can't connect to my bluetooth headphones

I can't connect to my bluetooth headphones: Whenever I try to connect to my Bluetooth headphones (Crusher Wireless) it says connected briefly but then says paired again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-to-my-bluetooth-headphones/34571e22-2ece-469d-a892-bd4bc3a2a3ab
  8. Headphones - bluetooth - PC - audio

Headphones - bluetooth - PC - audio: Hello, I acquired a BOSE QC35II headphones and I am trying to connect through bluetooth with my PC. However, the device is detected in the section 'other device' and not 'audio' of the bluetooth, therefore, I cannot use the audio of the system. Does any one know how to...
  9. I hear echo while using my headphones!!!

I hear echo while using my headphones!!!: This annoying echo shows up independently what website I am visiting. My computer is running Windows 10 1809 and headphones are Koss. Is there a method to fix this issue completely?...
  10. Bluetooth headphones connected but I can't hear anything

Bluetooth headphones connected but I can't hear anything: I have an Asus K501U on Windows 10 and usually I can pair my Apple AirPods with my laptop and listen to music. However today after I connected it (with the bloop sound) I couldn't hear any of my music. I troubleshooted and it said that it couldn't find any problems. According...