Windows 10: Can't hear my PC audio via headphone while recording my Desktop using screen recording apps...

Discus and support Can't hear my PC audio via headphone while recording my Desktop using screen recording apps... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can't hear my PC audio via headphone while recording my Desktop using screen recording apps such as camtasia and geforce in-game overlay. It was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by adrianbelen, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Can't hear my PC audio via headphone while recording my Desktop using screen recording apps...

Can't hear my PC audio via headphone while recording my Desktop using screen recording apps such as camtasia and geforce in-game overlay.

It was working fine. I could hear game sounds when recording, however when I reformat my PC last monday, It not working anymore?

:)

adrianbelen, Nov 29, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Can't hear my PC audio via headphone while recording my Desktop using screen recording apps...

Audio Recording

Hi rakeshmaheshwari,

Lots of good apps if you want to perform an audio recording, including OneNote. However, if it is a long speech, I'd suggest breaking it up into smaller recording segments.

Otherwise, you can search the Windows Phone store for
    Audio Recording apps

Another suggestion would be to video record it using the built-in Windows Phone camera.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Can't hear my PC audio via headphone while recording my Desktop using screen recording apps...

1. Can't hear my PC audio via headphone while recording my Desktop using screen recording apps... - Similar Threads - Can't hear audio

2. recording my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    recording my desktop: how do I record something that is going on on my desktop/screen? In this particular case, I want to record the slow pace that my virus scan is going at. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording-my-desktop/38cd3fbd-570f-4962-bba3-a82aa656b213
  3. Audio disappears over my Bluetooth headset while using screen recording apps.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio disappears over my Bluetooth headset while using screen recording apps.: So, I’ve been using screen recording apps/extensions over my browsers, but a soon as I start recording the tab, the audio goes off completely from my Bluetooth headset. Somebody recommended me to use OBS STUDIO but the problem still persists. I’ve updated all driver too, but...
  4. Is there anyway to screen record my desktop with audio?

Is there anyway to screen record my desktop with audio?: I would like to record my desktop/screen with internal audio, using either game bar or skype. When I use game bar the screen record button is grey out and it would not let me record unless I'm in a game, is there anyway work around to this? Thank You submitted by...
  5. Audio record on phone devices can't hear but on pc i can

Audio record on phone devices can't hear but on pc i can: I have laptop that when i record an audio from it i can hear the audio on the laptop and other pc but when i try to hear it on any phone device i can't hear it I also tried to plug in another microphone it didn't help Does anyone know why and how can I fix it? Edit: I tried...
  6. I can't hear the game while I'm recording

I can't hear the game while I'm recording: Whenever I use the Game Recorder built in to Windows I cannot hear the game. Too clarify, I can hear the game just fine until I hit the record button. Then it goes silent. Watching the videos, the sound is indeed recorded, but I cannot hear it while playing. What can I...
  7. Can't Record Voice and Other Apps while using the Game Bar Recording

Can't Record Voice and Other Apps while using the Game Bar Recording: I have been using the game bar to record things happening so I don't have to use OBS constantly, but I have run into an issue. I want to record both my voice and the voices of my friends, but when I set the audio recording to all, my mic doesn't get recorded, but when I set...
  8. In built screen recorder not recording audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In built screen recorder not recording audio: The in built screen recorder is not recording audio, however when i have my earphones in i can hear some audio however it is really glitchy and broken, without my earphones in there is not sound at all. I have troubleshooted the audio recording but there were no problems...
  9. Can't hear my PC audio via bluetooth headphone while recording my Desktop using screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't hear my PC audio via bluetooth headphone while recording my Desktop using screen...: Can't hear my PC audio via headphone while recording my Desktop using screen recording apps such as camtasia and geforce in-game overlay. It was working fine. I could hear game sounds when recording, however when I reformat my PC last monday, It not working anymore?...
  10. Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos: When I record anything like videos or games I can't hear anything and I even made sure that everything was turned up to 50% Why dose this happen. Is my Motherboard getting old do you think? ***Modified title from: FAQ: Broadcast & Capture***...