Windows 10: Can't hear sounds through my Bluetooth headphones

Discus and support Can't hear sounds through my Bluetooth headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I attempted to use my recently purchased Logitech H800 headset. Problem; Can't hear sound through the headset. I am running Win 10 Pro 64 bit. Ver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GregBland2, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Can't hear sounds through my Bluetooth headphones

I attempted to use my recently purchased Logitech H800 headset.

Problem; Can't hear sound through the headset.

I am running Win 10 Pro 64 bit. Ver 10.0.18633 Build 18363 Win update is current I

These are the things I have checked;

1. Device has successfully paired

2 Device manager. Showing. Properties; enabled Best Driver Dated 21/06/2006 10.0.18632.446

3 Settings;

• Bluetooth and other devices:- Bluetooth on, Audio - showing
    • Bluetooth settings:- Discovery; Notifications, Dhow Bluetooth icon ticked - Yellow triangle with exclamation mark saying Bluetooth devices will see the name of this PC
    • Sound; Output;-Choose your output device, Sound control panel , App Volume preferences - not showing

:)

GregBland2, Mar 2, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Bazsl Win User
    Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are connected but they are not. The headphones (actually my hearing aids) play a notification sound when a bluetooth connection is made and I never hear that sound. If I play music the sound goes to the speaker, not my headphones. I have removed the headphones and repaired them. I have checked that all of the bluetooth device drivers are up to date in Device Manager. I would really appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem. Thanks.

Bazsl, Mar 2, 2020
  4. gordon99 Win User

Can't hear sounds through my Bluetooth headphones

Bluetooth headphone sound volume keeps changing.

I have a relatively new Bluetooth Pulse Echo headphone set and an Acer Aspire 3 notebook that has Windows 10 O/S. When I use the headphones with the notebook in wireless mode the sound volume alternates between normal and very low. I have run Windows Bluetooth fault finder and disabled sound enhancements to no effect. The headphones work fine in conjunction with my iPad however.
    Could anyone suggest a solution for this problem please?

gordon99, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Can't hear sounds through my Bluetooth headphones

1. Can't hear sounds through my Bluetooth headphones - Similar Threads - Can't hear sounds

2. Why can't I hear sound through my headphones? I tried everything but I still can't hear...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I hear sound through my headphones? I tried everything but I still can't hear...: Why can't I hear sound through my headphones? I tried everything but I still can't hear sound through headphones. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-hear-sound-through-my-headphones-i/53823eca-99e7-4968-9cc8-9a31219fc03a
  3. Why can't I hear sound through my headphones? I tried everything but I still can't hear...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I hear sound through my headphones? I tried everything but I still can't hear...: Why can't I hear sound through my headphones? I tried everything but I still can't hear sound through headphones. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-hear-sound-through-my-headphones-i/53823eca-99e7-4968-9cc8-9a31219fc03a
  4. Can't hear any sound from Speaker or Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't hear any sound from Speaker or Headphones: I'm gonna tell my story firstI'm currently using ASUS TUF Gaming F15, this laptop include with DTS:X Ultra in it, so that i can use full feature of DTS:X Ultra in this laptop, but in several month after i'm using it, the DTS:X showing a problem, which is written that the...
  5. Can't hear any sound from Speaker or Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't hear any sound from Speaker or Headphones: I'm gonna tell my story firstI'm currently using ASUS TUF Gaming F15, this laptop include with DTS:X Ultra in it, so that i can use full feature of DTS:X Ultra in this laptop, but in several month after i'm using it, the DTS:X showing a problem, which is written that the...
  6. Can't hear any sound from Speaker or Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I can't hear through the headphone.

I can't hear through the headphone.: I have plugged headphone and it shows notification but still the sound comes from my laptop speaker instead of the headphone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-through-the-headphone/c1ad2892-de2b-4126-b34a-5c4098efc2a7
  8. NO SOUND THROUGH HEADPHONES

NO SOUND THROUGH HEADPHONES: Win 10 64bit Dell XPS 8930 Realtek HD Audio Speakers / Headphones Realtek Audio set as default in Sound>Playback tab. There is no Enhancements tab in Properties. Test tone = error msg. Installed latest Realtek driver. Test tone is audible but no sound from any apps. No...
  9. No Sound Through Headphones

No Sound Through Headphones: Hello! I've already read through many of the similar questions on this forum, however none of the solutions seem to work. Sound comes through perfectly fine on my laptop's built-in speakers. However, when plugging my headphones into the 3.5mm headset jack, there is no sound...
  10. Cannot hear through Bluetooth wireless headphones but speakers okay

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot hear through Bluetooth wireless headphones but speakers okay: Just installed Sennheiser MB Pro 2 UC Bluetooth wireless headset and cannot hear sounds but can hear via desktop speakers (Bose). The Volume Mixer for Device shows: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) Headset Earphone (2 – Sennheiser BTD 800 USB) If choose Speaker,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my wireless headphones connect but i cant hear anything