Windows 10: Can't hear the embeded audio in power point

Discus and support Can't hear the embeded audio in power point in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Iam using dell inspiron laptop.The powerpoint is not visible in the audio icon of the task bar when it opens.Also can't hear the embeded audio in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sachinCE, Nov 5, 2020.

1. sachinCE Win User

Can't hear the embeded audio in power point

Iam using dell inspiron laptop.The powerpoint is not visible in the audio icon of the task bar when it opens.Also can't hear the embeded audio in the presentation.Kindly reply please

yours faithfuly,

sachin

:)

sachinCE, Nov 5, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 5, 2020
  3. craigo Win User
    Can't play embedded media player videos in Vista

this may or may not help you... Step-By-Step Guide: Embedded Windows Media in Firefox • mozillaZine Forums , What steps have you taken to solve this problem already? is this your first point of call? mozilla did document embeded mediia issues with vista on the release of 2.0.0.2, im not to sure about 2.0.0.3...good luck and may teh fox be with you.

craigo, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't hear the embeded audio in power point - Similar Threads - Can't hear embeded

2. power point audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    power point audio: i use my laptop for making power point presentations. i need to use a microphone through the laptop to increase audio volume. i can connect a microphone to the laptop but cannot carry the voice through an output connection? I am using a Lenovo ThinkPad with windows 10. i...
  3. power point audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    power point audio: i use my laptop for making power point presentations. i need to use a microphone through the laptop to increase audio volume. i can connect a microphone to the laptop but cannot carry the voice through an output connection? I am using a Lenovo ThinkPad with windows 10. i...
  4. Powerpoint embedded audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powerpoint embedded audio: I have a powerpoint file that has an embedded audio file which I want to remove and insert my own audio file. I can manage to remove the embedded audio file, using the zip option, but then when I try and play the file without the embedded audio, Powerpoint will not play...
  5. Can't hear audio behind me in game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't hear audio behind me in game: Not sure if this has something to do with windows so i'm gonna put it here and hope someone can help. I can hear behind me in competitive games like counter strike, but for some reason games like kingdom come deliverance, cyberpunk, witcher 3 I just can't hear anything...
  6. Can't hear audio

Can't hear audio: When I plug in my headphones' speakers it briefly shows up as Speakers (2-High Definition Audio device) (Translated to English) and then it just disappears and it appears again for a brief moment when I'm pulling the headphones' speaker jack out. Don't know what to search for...
  7. Power Point

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Power Point: i have files in powerpoint on my pc. I have now got the PP app on my ipad. How do i link the two so i can access the files from my ipad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-point/65caf280-cca8-4424-b1f7-6d984987072c
  8. Updated audio drivers, can't hear everything

Updated audio drivers, can't hear everything: A few hours ago, I updated my audio drives by going to device manager. However, after I restarted my pc, I couldn't hear anything. Realtek says my headset is set to default, windows says it is, nothing. Under the audio mixer, there is nothing showing under my headset. I've...
  9. power point presentation. adding audio file

in Windows 10 Customization
    power point presentation. adding audio file: I cannot add an audio file from Windows Media Player to Power Point Presentation. I have tried the usual ways, but no success. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-point-presentation-adding-audio-file/cb9418f5-3b8f-449b-a7e9-660e30e6d160
  10. power point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    power point: my power point will not display pictures/artwork/addons. It's telling me that my anti virus may be blocking this but this is the first time that this has ever happened....