Windows 10: Can't hear Xbox Game Bar Chat?

Discus and support Can't hear Xbox Game Bar Chat? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I am in a party with my friends for the first time today, and now all of a sudden I can't hear anyone doesn't show they're talking, but they can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BorisTheShaw, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Can't hear Xbox Game Bar Chat?

So I am in a party with my friends for the first time today, and now all of a sudden I can't hear anyone doesn't show they're talking, but they can hear me fine. Do you know what the issue is?

:)

BorisTheShaw, Nov 26, 2020

2. Xbox Game Bar: I can't hear my party chat.

Hello, I am having trouble with the Xbox Game Bar for Win10. I have used this in the past to voice chat with my xbox friends while playing sea of thieves. Today I got on with my brother (who is using his laptop in my room) and a few friends who are using
    their xboxes somewhere else. We joined an xbox voice chat together, and they can all hear each other fine. They can all hear me. The problem is that I can not hear any of them. Any ideas how I can fix this?

StormBlackwell, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Xbox game bar party chat

Xbox game bar party chat in the setting of xbox game bar party chat audio settings are not being saved but the audio to windows it self saved what i set it to but xbox game bar if i change the settings for party chat it does not save any idea on how to
    fix this ? this is doing this on three PCs as well.

DanielDeskins, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Can't hear Xbox Game Bar Chat?

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Can't hear Xbox Game Bar Chat?

1. Can't hear Xbox Game Bar Chat? - Similar Threads - Can't hear Xbox

2. Xbox Game Bar Party Chat not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Party Chat not Working: Ever since doing an update to the game bar it's been popping up with a message saying "Something went wrong with this widget" and my party chats aren't working. Input and output devices are ok as the work in all other apps ingame/discord...
  3. Xbox Game Bar Party Chat not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Party Chat not Working: Ever since doing an update to the game bar it's been popping up with a message saying "Something went wrong with this widget" and my party chats aren't working. Input and output devices are ok as the work in all other apps ingame/discord...
  4. Xbox game bar party can’t hear me

Xbox game bar party can’t hear me: Everytime i get on my xbox game bar i get invited to a partu with my friends i can hear them clearly but they cant hear me at all and it shows them that im speaking but they can hear me i play on pc they olay on xbox...
  5. Xbox Game Bar - Party Chat Error

Xbox Game Bar - Party Chat Error: Hi all, I have been using the Xbox Game Bar here lately instead of the Xbox App. I enjoyed the move, but I keep running into an issue. I will be mid-game and in a party chat with friends, and it will randomly kick me from the party. Causing me to have to open Game Bar and...
  6. Xbox Game Bar: I can't hear my party chat.

Xbox Game Bar: I can't hear my party chat.: Hello, I am having trouble with the Xbox Game Bar for Win10. I have used this in the past to voice chat with my xbox friends while playing sea of thieves. Today I got on with my brother who is using his laptop in my room and a few friends who are using their xboxes somewhere...
  7. Not being able to hear anyone in Xbox Party chat Via Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Console...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not being able to hear anyone in Xbox Party chat Via Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Console...: So for months I have been having problems trying to use Xbox Party Chat on the PC via Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Console Companion. When I join the party from one of those apps it either disconnects me right away or i connect and its as if no one is speaking, only me. It happened...
  8. Xbox party chat cant talk and cant hear anyone/ Modern Warfare game chat cant hear anyone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox party chat cant talk and cant hear anyone/ Modern Warfare game chat cant hear anyone...: Just updated my PC with a new processor and switched my os to an ssd. I use a stand alone mic that works perfectly, usually use a headset plugged directly into the pc for clear audio never had an issue. Now I cant talk or be heard by anyone on xbox party chat and modern...
  9. xbox game bar voice chat blocked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    xbox game bar voice chat blocked: Voice chat will only connect about 5% of the time, and even then it will randomly disconnect after a certain amount of time and refuse to connect again. It gives a message about my network settings blocking voice chat, which is complete BS because I never had a single problem...
  10. Can't hear anyone voice chat in any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't hear anyone voice chat in any game: Hi, i am having a problem with my new laptop (dell insprion 15 7657). Now sure this is hardware or software issue, but in any game that i have tested: Rainbow six siege, foxhole, i can't just get my mate's voice chat. But the game's sound is still working perfectly. I also...