Windows 10: Cant Hide Icons In Windows 10

Discus and support Cant Hide Icons In Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I wanted to customise my icons so that the looked differently but what eneed up happening is that when I pressed apply it just created a duplicate of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jason Georgiadis, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Cant Hide Icons In Windows 10

I wanted to customise my icons so that the looked differently but what eneed up happening is that when I pressed apply it just created a duplicate of the original which I cant hide.Now I have 3 control panels and 2 This PC icons which all do the same but I cant hide them.PLEASE HELP ME

:)

Jason Georgiadis, Apr 26, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Apr 26, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Apr 26, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Cant Hide Icons In Windows 10

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

Cant Hide Icons In Windows 10

1. Cant Hide Icons In Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cant Hide Icons

2. How to hide the "Network" icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide the "Network" icon: How to hide the "Network" icon from left panel in the file explorer for multiple users in the domain that using windows 10 using group policy management in windows server?...
  3. How to hide the "Network" icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to hide the "Network" icon: How to hide the "Network" icon from left panel in the file explorer for multiple users in the domain that using windows 10 using group policy management in windows server?...
  4. Hide an icon in the tray menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hide an icon in the tray menu: How can i hide an Icon from the Tray menu the arrow on the taskbar on the right bottom, i just want to remove one icon there but the program itself doesnt have a setting for thati know that there is a "Notification Area Icons" in the old control panel but if i want to hide an...
  5. Icon in Action center hiding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon in Action center hiding: Hello there, I have issue with some icons doesn't appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-in-action-center-hiding/62334ac0-aa63-4ef4-8172-4fd3919ec91b
  6. Icon in Action center hiding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icon in Action center hiding: Hello there, I have issue with some icons doesn't appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-in-action-center-hiding/62334ac0-aa63-4ef4-8172-4fd3919ec91b
  7. hiding desktop icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    hiding desktop icons: How do you hide the desktop icons in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hiding-desktop-icons/aaefc1bb-020c-4564-b4ef-2a61f0388a1e
  8. Desktop Icons On Windows 10 (upgrade from 8.1) hide and don't hide

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Icons On Windows 10 (upgrade from 8.1) hide and don't hide: Hello Everybody If I want hide my desktop Icons I must click hide desktop icons.... but one time is not enough, it happens only at second turn. If reebot the icons returns show. How I can resolve? Thank you...
  9. Hide tray icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Hide tray icons: Is there some way to hide some of my tray icons until i click on the "show hidden icons" down arrow in windows 10. My options seem to be either show or don't show. [img] 18419
  10. Hide or Show Desktop Icons in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show Desktop Icons in Windows 10: How to: Hide or Show Desktop Icons in Windows 10 How to Hide or Show All Icons on Your Desktop in Windows 10 [img] Information The desktop is the main screen area that you see after you turn on your PC and sign in to Windows. Like the top of an actual desk, it serves...