Windows 10: Can't host or join a game withe the Game Pass

Discus and support Can't host or join a game withe the Game Pass in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, My friend can't host or join a game when we want to play games like Astroneer or Zoo Tycoon.But he can join or host when it's Age of empire or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MrSnabe, Dec 19, 2019.

1. MrSnabe Win User

Can't host or join a game withe the Game Pass

Hi,

My friend can't host or join a game when we want to play games like Astroneer or Zoo Tycoon.But he can join or host when it's Age of empire or Worms.

So the problem is obviously from Windows, we did everything on this page https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked but nothing resolved the issue.

Hope someone can help.

:)

MrSnabe, Dec 19, 2019

2. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Can't host or join game

I use a Client for LAN gaming called Tunngle, I use it for an old game. This is kinda weird. Sometimes when me or my friend hosts, we can't find either of our sessions, and then later or the next day, it suddenly works. Why is this happening? Is the game just old? And there are times when we do see the game session, when me or my friend click join, it just crashes and freezes for 10 seconds and then resumes but doesn't join the game. Firewall isn't the problem, I checked it and it's approved the game and Tunngle. Can someone please help me fix this?

ToxicGhost57, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Can't host or join a game withe the Game Pass

Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Can't host or join a game withe the Game Pass

1. Can't host or join a game withe the Game Pass - Similar Threads - Can't host join

2. Can't play my game pass games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play my game pass games.: Got game pass from discord nitro so i downloaded some games but none of the games work. when i press play it starts launching and asks me to sign in so i press my account to login then it boots me and say "sign in to play this game". I have tried repairing all things xbox....
  3. Can't play my game pass games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't play my game pass games.: Got game pass from discord nitro so i downloaded some games but none of the games work. when i press play it starts launching and asks me to sign in so i press my account to login then it boots me and say "sign in to play this game". I have tried repairing all things xbox....
  4. Can't uninstall game from Game Pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't uninstall game from Game Pass: Hi.Reently i unistalled game "The Ascend" via "Xbox App". Today I realized that I still have game on a disc in WindowsApps folder. I have full acces to WindowsApp folder, but It is impossible to unistall the CurveDigital.TheAscent... folder. It shows that I need access.I...
  5. Can't uninstall game from Game Pass

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't uninstall game from Game Pass: Hi.Reently i unistalled game "The Ascend" via "Xbox App". Today I realized that I still have game on a disc in WindowsApps folder. I have full acces to WindowsApp folder, but It is impossible to unistall the CurveDigital.TheAscent... folder. It shows that I need access.I...
  6. Can't be joined by friends in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't be joined by friends in games: I am having a rather annoying issue. It seems that for some reason I am able to join friends in their games, but people can't join me in my games except for my roommate! For instance; I am able to join a friend in Dark Souls 3, but she can not join me. Besides that,...
  7. Can't download games from game pass?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download games from game pass?: I don't own an Xbox, but I got game pass so I could play and enjoy Halo with my friends on PC. However, I go to download and it says that I have no compatible devices and it doesn't list my PC at all. I know full well that if I were to download this from Steam, that my...
  8. Can't install game pass pc games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install game pass pc games: Bought the pc game pass and wanted to install outer worlds but when i put my mouse cursor over the install button my cursor turns into a red cross and i cant install the game and its the same with all the game pass games....
  9. Can't install games with game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install games with game pass: When I try to install some games from the store available with the game pass, the install button is greyed out. How do I download these games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-games-with-game-pass/98acdb61-3939-4c5e-837f-6393c44f5eb2
  10. Can't host or join game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't host or join game: I use a Client for LAN gaming called Tunngle, I use it for an old game. This is kinda weird. Sometimes when me or my friend hosts, we can't find either of our sessions, and then later or the next day, it suddenly works. Why is this happening? Is the game just old? And there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Astroneer Failed to join: could not find session Xbox

2. xbox pc astroneer could nit find session

3. astroneer failed to join already in session

4. astroneer join failed xbox one,
  5. Asyroneer already in session,
  6. pc tycoon unable to connect to game session,
  7. astroneee windows 10 could not find session fix,
  8. astroneer failed yo Jon Session,
  9. astroneer failed to join session 2019,
  10. zoo tycoon unable to connect to rhe game Session,
  11. astroneer failed to join session