Windows 10: cant inject dlls

Discus and support cant inject dlls in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently factory reset my pc and now I cant inject any dlls with any injectors into any process they just don't work I've spent hours trying to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vinnylosacano, Feb 4, 2021.

1. cant inject dlls

I recently factory reset my pc and now I cant inject any dlls with any injectors into any process they just don't work I've spent hours trying to fix it now and I'm getting frustrated

:)

vinnylosacano, Feb 4, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

.dll file injection

Is the dll you are trying to inject the 32bit version of the dll?

DaveM121, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Cant inject DLLs

so im trying to inject a DLL with a DLL Injector but it doesn't work, I tried using other injector, its the same (I just reinstalled windows)

benedicimickala, Feb 4, 2021
  4. cant inject dlls

.dll file injection

Hi i am trying to inject a dll into a game, i am using an injector and whenever i press "inject" or "attach" it wont do anything, i have tried clicking multiple times and it still wont work. My friend can do it but i cant myself. I am using a windows 2 in
    1 tablet it is a 32 bit system but a 64 bit based processor. Please help!

Thanks

Ezekisen46, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

cant inject dlls

1. cant inject dlls - Similar Threads - cant inject dlls

2. VCLIB dlls missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VCLIB dlls missing: Hi,For the last 90 days, after a W10 update, it appeared 4 dlls caused an issue in the VCLibs directory. These 4 dll files preclude from opening apps iTunes as an example.I uninstalled the C++ redistributables and retrieved fresh installers, W11 update afterward. Not...
  3. VCLIB dlls missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VCLIB dlls missing: Hi,For the last 90 days, after a W10 update, it appeared 4 dlls caused an issue in the VCLibs directory. These 4 dll files preclude from opening apps iTunes as an example.I uninstalled the C++ redistributables and retrieved fresh installers, W11 update afterward. Not...
  4. DLLs not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DLLs not found: While looking in autoruns I found that apparently these DLLs are missing.I looked in another thread of this, but it only said that these files are secure for my PC. I don't know if don't having these files is problematic or not. If they are, is there a solution?...
  5. Can't inject DLL

Can't inject DLL: Hi, so when I try to inject a DLL file, it doesn't work Using a Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-inject-dll/6185a604-1c39-4b4f-845d-830f4656f2e2
  6. problem registering dlls

problem registering dlls: i replaced my original unarc/isdone.dlls without re-registering them . each time i try to register them i get this error. make sure unarc is a vaild dll or ocx file.is there any fix please?command prompt running on admin [ATTACH]...
  7. Missing DLLs

Missing DLLs: I have a new Windows 10 Pro version 1909 workstation on which I am installing an executable app from my laptop. The app is built with Visual Studio 15. The app does not start correctly, declaring error 0xc0150002 I have traced this fault, using dependency walker, to missing...
  8. Corrupted dlls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Corrupted dlls: I currently have 3 dlls that can’t be fixed which are mscorlib.ni.dll, dcomp.dll, and xpsservices.dll. Apparently I need to replace them with good dll files but I don’t know where to find them. Can someone help. submitted by /u/Ace_Of_Nuke [link] [comments]...
  9. Cant inject DLLs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant inject DLLs: so im trying to inject a DLL with a DLL Injector but it doesn't work, I tried using other injector, its the same (I just reinstalled windows) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-inject-dlls/978bc54b-6b5b-4f6c-9d24-6fa8d58ac761
  10. [DLL] Injection Method used returned NULL (Injection failed).

in Windows 10 Support
    [DLL] Injection Method used returned NULL (Injection failed).: Hi guys, I'm new to this forum; But I recently encountered a problem while injecting a .dll into a program. The error message is what the title says and I tried a lot of injectors and it returned the same error. Here's what I tried: Upgraded windows 8.1 to 10 Unblocked...