Windows 10: Can't install 3D Builder from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Can't install 3D Builder from Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try to install 3D Builder from the store by clicking on the Install button, nothing happens. If I try to use the more button ("...") and tell it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DirkWiggley, May 7, 2019.

1. Can't install 3D Builder from Microsoft Store

When I try to install 3D Builder from the store by clicking on the Install button, nothing happens. If I try to use the more button ("...") and tell it to install on my desktop by clicking the Install now button, I get a message "Thank you! We're attempting to install on your selected device(s)" and nothing. So, is something up with this app?

:)

DirkWiggley, May 7, 2019

2. 3D Builder keeps closing

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, refer the link provided below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-use-3d-builder-for-windows#v1h=tab01

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 7, 2019
  3. 3D Builder - Missing Aspect Lock

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below listed questions and get back to us.

1) From when are you facing this issue?

2) Did you made any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, try the below troubleshooting methods.

Method 1: Update the 3D Builder application from Microsoft Store.

Step 1: Launch Microsoft Store and click on the
    ellipse icon (3 dots) on the top right corner of Microsoft Store and click on
    Downloads and updates.

Step 2: Then, click on Get updates icon and see if you have an update for 3D Builder application and update it.

Method 2: Application troubleshooter.

Go to Settings > Update and Security >
    Troubleshoot
    > Windows Store Apps and run this troubleshooter.

Method 3: Uninstall and Reinstall the 3D Builder application.

Step 1: Click on the Start Menu and search for
    3D Builder
    application.

Step 2: Right Click on the 3D Builder application and click on
    Uninstall and wait a minute for the application to successfully uninstall from your computer.

Step 3: Then, download the
    3D Builder
    application again.

You may also refer the
    User Guide of 3D Builder
    and
    How to use 3D Builder and 3D Scan for Windows
    and see if this helps.

Hope it helps.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 7, 2019
  4. Can't install 3D Builder from Microsoft Store

Need help upgrading 3D Builder from the Microsoft Store...

Johann -

Okay, so I managed to use a separate account to have better permissions on the workstation I'm using... But now the Microsoft Store is insisting that I already have 3D Builder installed and it only provides me with a "Launch" button--nothing about updating
    it. When I go into "Downloads and updates," I see 3D Builder inside the ""Downloads" listing but clicking on it only takes me back to the launch page for 3D Builder.

All I want to do here is update / upgrade 3D Builder but it just isn't letting me... What do I have to do here?

Casey J. Burk, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Can't install 3D Builder from Microsoft Store

1. Can't install 3D Builder from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Can't install Builder

2. 3d Builder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3d Builder: Has the 3d builder program been discontinued? Why doesn't he receive more updates and inclusion of improvements? It's a great program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder/65033078-da0f-4c3c-88b1-ea1d930e4f36
  3. 3D builder

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    3D builder: First of all. I am a big fan of 3D builder. I use it for 3D modelling when I restore, repair or build things, from tables to houses. As a retired from IT everything I love the combination Powerpoint 2007 for drawings and 3d builder for modelling. I don't have to learn another...
  4. 3D Builder does not install from MS Store probably a problem with MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    3D Builder does not install from MS Store probably a problem with MS Store: Hello, I am trying until now unsuccessfully to install 3D Builder on my laptop running Windows 10 from Microsoft Store.In any case I am encountering some problems with Microsoft Store, because also other apps don't install at all, pratically I click on "Ottieni" Get I suppose...
  5. 3d builder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3d builder: how do i use web cam to import item and how do i cut off unusable area of item https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder/03d7c266-6837-4186-ac60-576e54df1985
  6. 3d Builder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3d Builder: Hi I try to get 3d builder but the windows store says , I need a new app to open this store How do I get round this Regards Don https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder/fb0f19f7-b9c5-491d-b7e9-843643726f00
  7. 3D builder installation failed

3D builder installation failed: Good day I am getting this error when i try to install 3d Builder App Installer failed to install package dependencies. Ask the developer for Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00 package....
  8. 3D builder

3D builder: How i can change manuely thickness of an objet without affect width and height? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder/6af42020-38cd-4dca-aa64-da080ba69625
  9. Need help upgrading 3D Builder from the Microsoft Store...

Need help upgrading 3D Builder from the Microsoft Store...: I'd like to upgrade 3D Builder to the newest version but every time I go into the store, the only option I appear to have is "Launch"--nothing about upgrading it. It only says that the "product is installed." How do I upgrade 3D Builder to the most recent version?...
  10. 3D Builder in Store

3D Builder in Store: New Version of 3D Builder in Windows 10 Store Version 11.1.8.0 51602

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant install 3d builder

2. 3d builder wont download

3. install 3d builder windows 10

4. 3d buider,
  5. i cannot install 3d builder,
  6. can`t install 3d builder,
  7. microsoft 3d builder cant download,
  8. 3d builder cant install