Windows 10: Cant install a game from the Microsoft website because my devices aren't showing up on the...

Discus and support Cant install a game from the Microsoft website because my devices aren't showing up on the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Tried to download Minecraft but it seems I cant When I click on the 'Install on my devices' thing it ways says I can't download it because, "It looks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by natalierichie, May 15, 2019 at 2:52 AM.

1. Cant install a game from the Microsoft website because my devices aren't showing up on the...

Tried to download Minecraft but it seems I cant

When I click on the 'Install on my devices' thing it ways says I can't download it because, "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account."

When I look at my device list on my account everything is fine... I just don't get it.

I guess my computer just hates me :/ Cant install a game from the Microsoft website because my devices aren't showing up on the... 37ee5c20-ae19-491a-8db9-7e348962f557?upload=true.jpg Cant install a game from the Microsoft website because my devices aren't showing up on the... acff721d-71d4-4dbf-bd92-55e47cbdb12c?upload=true.jpg

:)

natalierichie, May 15, 2019 at 2:52 AM
  2. raissuli Win User

OVI Website don´t show my events

BUG REPORT:

Since my registration, OVI website do not show my calendar events, but i can see them in the search rsults, witch proves that they are successfull syncronized.

Events created at the website aren´t showed too...

3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

4. diego Win User

Cant install a game from the Microsoft website because my devices aren't showing up on the...

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Cant install a game from the Microsoft website because my devices aren't showing up on the... [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

Thema:

Cant install a game from the Microsoft website because my devices aren't showing up on the...

1. Cant install a game from the Microsoft website because my devices aren't showing up on the... - Similar Threads - Cant install game

2. Cant Download Owned Games From Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Download Owned Games From Microsoft Store: Just Refer To My Screenshot it says i cant install State Of Decay 2 DLC on my Device weird things is i can install the main game but not the DLC [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And Here Is All My Device List [ATTACH] Now My PC Spec [ATTACH] Hope Someone can help me ~_~...
  3. cant install a game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant install a game: I tried downloading EpicInstaller-7.16.0-fortnite-5f51317e9c294542934d757e138be9a3.msi and it wouldn't work it said this installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this...
  4. I cant install any games from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install any games from the Microsoft Store: I bought the xbox game pass, but I can't download any games. When I see the catalog from my internet browser, it says that the game is available to download because it is in the pack, but then it takes me to the Microsoft Store app and there the only thing I can do is write a...
  5. My Microsoft store will not show up

My Microsoft store will not show up: So this is annoying me a lot. Right when I got this pc, the Microsoft store worked perfectly. A few months later, the store just stopped working. I would try to open it, and it would show the logo like it was about to open, and then it would disappear. I have tried restarting...
  6. Cant install game on my HDD because i dont have "directory permission"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant install game on my HDD because i dont have "directory permission": I have an SSD and an HDD in my computer. I just tried installing the new game Fallout 76 onto my HDD but it tells me I cannot do this because I don't have directory permission. I'm so confused. I am the only user on this computer. Idk what to do....
  7. Blocked from websites because of other users permissions

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blocked from websites because of other users permissions: I am on a shared computer. The other users dont know how to log out when they leave for the day, and the computer locks when theyve been inactive for a bit. The other users have not been given internet access. When I log in and try to visit any website I get a page that says...
  8. Can't install game from Windows store, won't recognize the device is linked to my Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install game from Windows store, won't recognize the device is linked to my Microsoft...: I am trying to install Battlefield 1 Revolution from the Microsoft Store. The purchase went fine, but when I try to install it, it tells me "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your...
  9. cant install purchased game

cant install purchased game: Hi There. I recently purchased some the Witcher 3 game from the Microsoft Store. However, when I click, "Install on my Devices" I get a small pop up screen that says, "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign...
  10. I cant play games because of 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant play games because of 0xc000012f: When i try to open Fortnite or any other games it shows up to me << mshta.exe Bad Image >> and is because of 0xc000012f. What can I do because when i open a game my pc is restarting! Moved from spanish...