Windows 10: Cant install a game from the Microsoft website because my devices aren't showing up on the...

Discus and support Cant install a game from the Microsoft website because my devices aren't showing up on the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Tried to download Minecraft but it seems I cant When I click on the 'Install on my devices' thing it ways says I can't download it because, "It looks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by natalierichie, May 15, 2019.

1. Cant install a game from the Microsoft website because my devices aren't showing up on the...

Tried to download Minecraft but it seems I cant

When I click on the 'Install on my devices' thing it ways says I can't download it because, "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account."

When I look at my device list on my account everything is fine... I just don't get it.

I guess my computer just hates me :/ Cant install a game from the Microsoft website because my devices aren't showing up on the... 37ee5c20-ae19-491a-8db9-7e348962f557?upload=true.jpg Cant install a game from the Microsoft website because my devices aren't showing up on the... acff721d-71d4-4dbf-bd92-55e47cbdb12c?upload=true.jpg

:)

natalierichie, May 15, 2019
  2. raissuli Win User

OVI Website don´t show my events

BUG REPORT:

Since my registration, OVI website do not show my calendar events, but i can see them in the search rsults, witch proves that they are successfull syncronized.

Events created at the website aren´t showed too...

raissuli, May 15, 2019
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, May 15, 2019
  4. diego Win User

Cant install a game from the Microsoft website because my devices aren't showing up on the...

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Cant install a game from the Microsoft website because my devices aren't showing up on the... [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Cant install a game from the Microsoft website because my devices aren't showing up on the...

1. Cant install a game from the Microsoft website because my devices aren't showing up on the... - Similar Threads - Cant install game

2. cant install microsoft games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install microsoft games: As the title says I can't download/move/update any kind of Microsoft game. Example is Forza Horizon games, Flight simulator and basically any other MS game but the second I tried to download Starfield or Citites Skylines 2 it worked without a problem... Why is that? Tried...
  3. Some of my settings aren't showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my settings aren't showing up: Some settings such as brightness are not showing up anywhre on my pc that I know of. This means i cannot change my brightness and rely on the auto brightness changer to do it for me, which just makes a white screen full brightness which is not helpful especially late at...
  4. Some of my settings aren't showing up

Some of my settings aren't showing up: Some settings such as brightness are not showing up anywhre on my pc that I know of. This means i cannot change my brightness and rely on the auto brightness changer to do it for me, which just makes a white screen full brightness which is not helpful especially late at...
  5. My headphones aren't showing up in the playback devices.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My headphones aren't showing up in the playback devices.: Even though my headphones are not visible in the play back devices, I can still hear sound through Real Tek audio drivers but the problem is it isn't picking out my headset mic and is using my laptop mic Which is an acer nitro 5. I already have tried to go in sounds and...
  6. Laptop not Showing up in Microsoft Store but show up in Microsoft Website

Laptop not Showing up in Microsoft Store but show up in Microsoft Website: I brought two apps on a different laptop and it was installed, however, I changed laptops and it showed up on the Microsoft Website but, when I logged on to the Microsoft Store app the laptop didn't show. It does show that I brought the apps and, that both laptops are...
  7. Icons aren't showing up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons aren't showing up: Im on Windows 10 home edition and my icons for all my games and applications on my desktop are showing up as the internet explore logo with a white page in the bacground how do i get the games and application logos/images back for them...
  8. Game not showing up at Microsoft Store / Error installing the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not showing up at Microsoft Store / Error installing the game: Hi there! Some friends of mine and I decided to play Sea of Thieves on the computer, all of them installed the game with no problems at all, but when i searched for "Sea of Thieves" at the Microsoft Store search bar the only result i got was "Sea of Thieves Insider". Obs.:...
  9. my laptop shows up in my devices list on the microsoft website, BUT NOT in the microsoft...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my laptop shows up in my devices list on the microsoft website, BUT NOT in the microsoft...: just as the title says my laptop shows up in the microsoft website but not in my device list in the microsoft store. Im trying to download gears 5 so i can do the xbox play anywhere....
  10. My devices aren't installing from Windows Update automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My devices aren't installing from Windows Update automatically: On my PC tonight, whenever I connect my Bluetooth and Xbox Wireless Adapter USB devices (for example), they're not installed automatically. Five minutes later, they do from Windows Update. On Devices and Printers, uninstalling my Canon printer won't delete the printer....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Where do you want to install? It looks like you dont have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.