Windows 10: Can't Install a game i bought on Microsoft Store

Discus and support Can't Install a game i bought on Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi. So yesterday I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store and when I tried to open it, nothin. I saw a screen for a split-second, and then it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LauritzSchmidt, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Can't Install a game i bought on Microsoft Store

Hi. So yesterday I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store and when I tried to open it, nothin. I saw a screen for a split-second, and then it disappeared again. I have followed numerous guides and articles, and I tried to reinstall it, and now the game just wont download. I have tried resetting the cache, and I am getting really annoyed because I wanted to play it with a buddy.

if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

:)

LauritzSchmidt, Dec 26, 2019

2. Trying to install games from Microsoft Store on Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestions. I've tried each of these, with no results. I would also like to note that on the Microsoft Store app, in my library, the game is listed, however, no option to install it is given.

TheSauce05, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Install Microsoft Store Game In Specific Folder

Hi,

I understand that you want to organize your Windows 10 storage location. However, the feature you're looking for is currently not possible. We suggest sending feedback to Microsoft using Feedback Hub app. You can visit this
    article to know more details about it.

Moreover, you could always choose a preferred location from the Store settings, or move installed content to a different drive. In case you have the OS installed on an SSD and have a dedicated drive for games, the feature will make it more convenient to
    download games to a dedicated drive before initiating the download.

You can follow the steps below on how to install Windows Store apps on a separate drive:

1. Open Settings.
    2. Click on System.
    3. Click on Storage.
    4. Under "Save locations," and on "New apps will save to," select the new drive location.

Once you completed the steps, new apps you download from the Windows Store will now install automatically in the new location.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Michelle Vil, Dec 26, 2019
  4. SixX1 Win User

Can't Install a game i bought on Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store not installing games

So, I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store and besides my best efforts to install the game and doing all of the helpful methods on this site. It just wont install. T spoke to some of Technical team one emailed me another method to try which i
    did to a T and still no luck, The other member told me its a problem with Microsoft Store and he would email me when its solved by the Microsoft engineers, so just to back up this point i asked one of my friends to reinstall the game to see if he would have
    the same problem. To my unpleasant surprise his download went smooth hes on the same OS as me and is just as updated if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

SixX1, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Can't Install a game i bought on Microsoft Store

1. Can't Install a game i bought on Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Can't Install game

2. I can't install gaming services in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install gaming services in Microsoft Store: I am using Windows 10 on PC. I can't install games from the Xbox app Game Pass. In the Microsoft Store, Gaming Services appears as a download but gives an error when trying to download. This error was 0x80070424, after running CCleaner now it is 0x00000000....
  3. Can't play or install games in microsoft store.

Can't play or install games in microsoft store.: Every time i try to install an game it shows me "try again later, something happened on our end", i tried to install games on xbox app but it doesn't work too.I tried this solutions which failed:- Reinstalling microsoft store.- Reseting microsoft store cache.- Restarting PCI...
  4. I bought a game via the Microsoft store but cant install it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game via the Microsoft store but cant install it.: I have recently bought Dishonored 2 from the Microsoft store on pc and the game is in my ready to install but every time I press install and select a drive to put it on and then press continue nothing happens and my game doesn't install. I have checked my order history and it...
  5. Can't install game that I have bought earliel?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install game that I have bought earliel?: Hey, I got a problem with installing game that I bought almost 2 years ago. So when I go look my order history it says I bought it and I even remember buying it. Here is picture of order history. https://prnt.sc/vrg0pa Here is a picture from my owned games in Microsoft...
  6. Can't install Microsoft Store game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install Microsoft Store game: Hey So I bought Sea of thieves and used to play it. Then was at a friends home, logged in there on my Sea of thieves on his PC. Since then I can not download it again on my main pc, and can he still play it without having even bought it. Is there a way to fix this? I...
  7. I can't install a game from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install a game from the Microsoft Store: Recently I opened up State of Decay 2, where I got a message that I needed to uninstall and reinstall the game for new content/support. I uninstalled, but when I tried to reinstall the program won't let me. When I mouse over "install," all I get is the no symbol as my cursor,...
  8. I can't install games from the microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install games from the microsoft store.: When I trying to install Minecraft from the microsoft store and I'm asked what device I want to install it on, it states that I don't have any applicable devices attached to my microsoft account. But when I go to check for devices on my account it says that my computer is...
  9. I can't install game from Microsoft store

I can't install game from Microsoft store: I uninstalled Forza Horizon 4 from my notebook and now I gonna install it back but when I hit the install and choose a disk to use already but nothing happens and not have an error code. So, I try it again and check the storage and internet and install it again but it still...
  10. Windows store can't install bought game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store can't install bought game: Hello i cannot install the game i recently bought, Astroneer. i have an exclamation mark which says when i hover over it that Astroneer does not work on this device. what can i do? did i just waste the money?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant install bought game in bluestacvk