Windows 10: Cant install a game on the windows store

Discus and support Cant install a game on the windows store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My issue is strange. im trying to install halo the master chief collection, but it wont install. ive had it installed before, but randomly removed... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GS_Max, Jul 19, 2020.

1. GS_Max Win User

Cant install a game on the windows store

My issue is strange. im trying to install halo the master chief collection, but it wont install. ive had it installed before, but randomly removed files and needed to update, so i tried to uninstall and reinstall the files. the uninstall didnt work, and installing again wouldnt, so i manually deleted the game file folders on my HDD, but this still had no effect other than freeing space on my PC. the error codes i receive when the install fails on pc is either 0x80073D12 for the sub games or 0x803fb107 for the main game install. ive tried every resolution for these issues i could find but none have worked.

:)

GS_Max, Jul 19, 2020
  2. Ickpers Win User

Windows store Cant change default location

Im trying to download games from the Windows Store/Xbox App but cant install them onto my games hard drive because its not listed in the drop down menu or any other menu choices in the storage settings. The drive works and is listed in "This PC" and in Disk Management.
    I have an SSD installed specifically for games and want to install the games onto it. Here is a screenshot with the games drive (G) not listed.

Cant install a game on the windows store [​IMG]

Ickpers, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Unable to install games on the Windows 10 store

Hi,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we recommend that you perform the steps below:

Clear & Reset Windows Store Cache with WSReset.exe:

• Go to the Start Screen or the Windows Modern UI screen.
    • Type in WSReset.exe.
    • Click on Run as administrator.
    Note: Windows Store will open and you’ll get a confirmation message saying that: The cache for the Store was cleared. You can now browse the Store for apps.

After performing the steps above, kindly check it and see how it goes.

For additional information regarding this matter, we suggest that you visit this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Cant install a game on the windows store

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Cant install a game on the windows store

1. Cant install a game on the windows store - Similar Threads - Cant install game

2. Microsoft Store cant install Xbox or Gaming services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store cant install Xbox or Gaming services: Everytime I try to install Xbox or Gaming services I get the error I will link below. I have done everything in this guide : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-app-simply-wont-install/629873d9-feee-4d20-8592-34dd4c73c778 , this guide :...
  3. Microsoft Store cant install Xbox or Gaming services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store cant install Xbox or Gaming services: Everytime I try to install Xbox or Gaming services I get the error I will link below. I have done everything in this guide : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-app-simply-wont-install/629873d9-feee-4d20-8592-34dd4c73c778 , this guide :...
  4. Microsoft Store cant install Xbox or Gaming services

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. I cant install any games with the windows store.

I cant install any games with the windows store.: I have installed games in the past and the ones still installed run fine.I have recently subscribed to the game pass and tried to install some games, the install button either does nothing or shows an error after a few seconds.I have followed all the advice from people on the...
  6. I cant install games from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install games from the Microsoft store: I open up the Microsoft store, every time I click on install game or settings or anything related to that my Microsoft store crashes. In other cases it doesn't crash but instead it says pending for all my current updates and when I hit install it doesn't do anything but it...
  7. I cant install any games on Microsoft Store

I cant install any games on Microsoft Store: So basically the problem is when I press install on a game nothing happens. It doesn't start installing or anything its just idle. I have tried resetting Microsoft Store and my system meets the requirements. Is there anything I can do?...
  8. I cant install big games from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant install big games from Windows Store: Im trying to download a couple of games forza 4 for example , it get stuck att "Install" and nothing happend when i press the button. I have tried many guides that i found but same error. My C: is small so it suggest that i download it to D: 2 TB but nothing happens. I have...
  9. Cant install games off the microsoft store.

Cant install games off the microsoft store.: i just got the xbox game pass wanting to play forza 4 and i have enough space on my d drive to install it on. but when i choose the d drive and click install nothing happens litteraly nothing. i cant free up space on my c drive since its a smaller ssd. ive tried every single...
  10. Cant install specific game on Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install specific game on Microsoft store?: Cant install No Mans Sky from game pass, just gets stuck at 111mb and stops downloading.. literally done everything from resetting the store app to resetting cache to running trouble shooters.....