Windows 10: Can't install a program because "I don't have access to a directory"

Discus and support Can't install a program because "I don't have access to a directory" in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Im trying to install a program on windows 10 and get an error message "Error writing to file: C:\WINDOWS\sytem32\atl110.dll. Verify that you have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/apinanaivot, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Can't install a program because "I don't have access to a directory"

Im trying to install a program on windows 10 and get an error message "Error writing to file: C:\WINDOWS\sytem32\atl110.dll. Verify that you have access to that directory", what can I do?

submitted by /u/apinanaivot
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/apinanaivot, Oct 30, 2020
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Oct 30, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Oct 30, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

Can't install a program because "I don't have access to a directory"

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Can't install a program because "I don't have access to a directory"

1. Can't install a program because "I don't have access to a directory" - Similar Threads - Can't install program

2. media player can't play the file because I don't have access to it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    media player can't play the file because I don't have access to it.: I navigated to a folder containing mp4 files Media player says I don't have accesss to thhem and they can't be played. Using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-cant-play-the-file-because-i-dont/da76a131-997b-4810-bfb0-6f52b2a7f783
  3. media player can't play the file because I don't have access to it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    media player can't play the file because I don't have access to it.: I navigated to a folder containing mp4 files Media player says I don't have accesss to thhem and they can't be played. Using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-cant-play-the-file-because-i-dont/da76a131-997b-4810-bfb0-6f52b2a7f783
  4. media player can't play the file because I don't have access to it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can't access certain files because I don't have the correct permissions

Can't access certain files because I don't have the correct permissions: I've recently downloaded a file and every time I try to open it I get an error message saying "Windows cannot access the specifies device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." I already checked the security of the file in properties...
  6. Can't install an Update, Windows asks to uninstall a program I don't have installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install an Update, Windows asks to uninstall a program I don't have installed: Hello, recently an Update showed up and I quickly tried to install it. But Windows tells me to uninstall VirtualBox, a program I don't have installed on my computer[ATTACH] [ATTACH] How can I proceed with the update? thanks, best regards...
  7. Microsoft is saying that I have a program installed but I don't

Microsoft is saying that I have a program installed but I don't: [ATTACH] I'm trying to redownload a program after I deleted it because it wouldn't open, but I keep getting this message when I try. I don't have it installed anymore, I've looked everywhere and I can't find a trace of it....
  8. I can't verify my account because I don't have access to that email anymore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't verify my account because I don't have access to that email anymore: I am trying to get back my account, I want to be able to play halo the master chief collection PC version. I have already tried doing the form thing countless times to no avail please help I just want my account back...
  9. Administrator programs will not open because I changed installation directory to a virtual...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Administrator programs will not open because I changed installation directory to a virtual...: So I just changed the installation directory on regedit and now it just says this every time[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-programs-will-not-open-because-i/4e788d64-583b-472d-bb88-1753a2fd8e39
  10. Can't update because it says I have Avast installed but I don't

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update because it says I have Avast installed but I don't: can't update because it says I ave Avast installed but I don't... * Original title: update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-because-it-says-i-have-avast-installed/7b02b551-1277-42f7-9b58-2a5e1a5a2cee