Windows 10: Can't install Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition on PC, Windows 10, through the Store.

Discus and support Can't install Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition on PC, Windows 10, through the Store. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I bought the game, when I tried to install on my PC it downloaded but now I can't install. The "install" button it's just grayed out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rucas_, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Rucas_ Win User

Can't install Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition on PC, Windows 10, through the Store.

Hi everyone.

I bought the game, when I tried to install on my PC it downloaded but now I can't install.

The "install" button it's just grayed out. Can't do anything.

I tried to find the game in Apps and even on C: but nothing showed up.

How can I install the game and.... play it? xD

Thanks.

:)

Rucas_, Apr 21, 2020
  2. Chino Win User

Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Might Make its Way to Steam Someday

Age of Empires: Definitive Edition, which was released yesterday, is currently a Windows 10 exclusive. Essentially, what that means is that players can only get the game through the dreaded Windows Store. Microsoft previously blamed Valve for not wanting Age of Empires: Definitive Edition on their Steam platform, but then stated that the move was possible if the platforms pledge their unconditional support for Windows 10. In a recent interview with PC Games Network, Adam Isgreen suggested that Age of Empires: Definitive Edition could possibly arrive on Steam in a near future. As a creative director, Adam has little control over game distribution, however, he fully recognizes that some users suffer from annoying issues with the Windows 10 Store.

Can't install Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition on PC, Windows 10, through the Store. 7yjTDVO5ZItNt48i_thm.jpg

Chino, Apr 21, 2020
  3. E for Excel, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Can't install Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition on PC, Windows 10, through the Store.

E3 2017: A classic returns to Windows 10 in Age of Empires: Definitive

Source: E3 2017: A classic returns to Windows 10 in Age of Empires: Definitive Edition - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't install Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition on PC, Windows 10, through the Store. - Similar Threads - Can't install Age

2. Can't update Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update Age of Empires Definitive Edition: Uninstalled it thenre-install. It downloads the same VERY out of date version. Which constantly nags for an update. The update is not where it should be in the store. All win10 is up to date latest version of the store. This is pathetic!...
  3. Can't Download Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition through Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Download Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition through Microsoft Store: I've scoured the internet for hours for a fix for this and nothing is working. Error code: 0x80073CF9 This is the only piece of software that's struggling to download (it's through game pass, all other games through the service download and update just fine). I've tried...
  4. I can't install Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition on my laptop.: Just purchased Age of Empires 2 definitive edition from Microsoft Store. It comes up saying I have no devices to install to and asks me to sign in, then I get sent back to the purchasing page of the store. I nearly bought it twice!...
  5. Can't install Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition on PC, Windows 10, through the Store it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition on PC, Windows 10, through the Store it...: Can't install Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition on PC, Windows 10, through the Store it errors Code: 0x80080005 I own it i had to remove it once because it crashed then try to install and wont download Or tell me where i can download files and install [ATTACH]...
  6. Downloading age of empires 2 definitive edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading age of empires 2 definitive edition: Hi, I am trying to download age of empires 2 definitive edition which I purchased. I don't have a steady Internet connection so I would like to know if I can start downloading and pause the game then shut down the laptop and then again resume the game from where I paused from...
  7. Age of Empires 2 Definitive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 2 Definitive: This MS Store download of AoE2 Definitive Edition (released November 2019) is unplayable because the opposing side (AI) surrenders randomly, sometimes even before there's been a conflict. AoE 1 Definitive Edition played fine. Windows 10 Home fully updated. i7 CPU & 16GB...
  8. Installing Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing Age of Empires Definitive Edition: I am connected to the internet. Xbox live companions says i need an internet connection to use this app. microsoft stoee says i need administrator approval. Just make the setup files available for download and stop troubling users with all this nonsense. Xbox...
  9. Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition: I recently purchased Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Seems like a pretty good scam. I played the game for a week and then it tells me I need to login into my Xbox account. I don't have an Xbox account. Is there any help with this or did I just waste $20 buying the...
  10. Age of Empires Definitive Edition - where is it installed?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition - where is it installed?: I have just installed this game and it doesn't work. I understand I have to add it to the whitelist on my f-secure. There's a problem. Neither I, nor an agent from F-secure, can find the files on my laptop to add them to the whitelist. I have tried all the recommended...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1909 age of empires

2. cant install age of empires 2 definitive editions windows store

3. age of empires 2 definitive edition not available on windows store

4. install error 0x87dd0020 age of empires,
  5. age of empires wont install,
  6. age of empires 2 button greyed in windows store,
  7. cant install age of empires 2 de,
  8. cant install age of empires 2 on game pass,
  9. age of empires click on install/play wont install