Windows 10: Can't install an app, it says I haven't signed in

Discus and support Can't install an app, it says I haven't signed in in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't install Notepad app. It keeps saying I have no destination and I need to sign in. I signed in and it still says I need to. Where do I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DenitaArnold_800, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Can't install an app, it says I haven't signed in

I can't install Notepad app. It keeps saying I have no destination

and I need to sign in. I signed in and it still says I need to. Where do I

sign into the store?

:)

DenitaArnold_800, Feb 24, 2020
  2. Ron S Win User

Notifocation of W-10 update genuine? Freezes computer, can"t verify.

Can you or anyone suggest a way to remove the virus? Haven;t been able to enter safe mode. I did trya windows repair program called system restore, which failed at two restore points.

Ron S, Feb 24, 2020
  3. CuFc 1960 Win User
    Win 10 all of a sudden open programs won`t minimise or maximise

Hi

I haven`t made any changes ..so probably a Windows update...previously with any running programs I could left click the icon in the taskbar and it would maximise and minimise...not now...also I can`t right click on desktop?? I also notice when I click on start I have these 3 `new` icons on top left of desktop...exted..pinned tiles..all apps...I never saw this before and it`s not on any of my other Win 10 pc`s (none of which have the issues described) Any suggestions gratefully received.
    Thanks

CuFc 1960, Feb 24, 2020
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Can't install an app, it says I haven't signed in

can`t get to sleep

Fortunately for you and for me the internet is filled with helpful instructions on every topic about Windows. And they're written at a level that even I can understand - and that's saying something. So take your time, do it step by step, and before too long
    I might be asking you for help.

Tip: Don't try to make Windows 10 run like Windows Vista. That's like looking for the carburetor in a modern car. Windows 10 is very different. Technology has changed enormously over the years.

BulldogXX, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Can't install an app, it says I haven't signed in

1. Can't install an app, it says I haven't signed in - Similar Threads - Can't install app

2. Can't log out because haven't "signed in"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log out because haven't "signed in": I had my laptop for my birthday, my parents obviously doesn't want me to know before it's time to give it to me but them and the store seller somehow made an Microsoft email for me when I already have one AND THE PASSWORD THEY GIVE IS FALSE. Here's the thing, I don't care...
  3. Can't log out because haven't "signed in"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log out because haven't "signed in": I had my laptop for my birthday, my parents obviously doesn't want me to know before it's time to give it to me but them and the store seller somehow made an Microsoft email for me when I already have one AND THE PASSWORD THEY GIVE IS FALSE. Here's the thing, I don't care...
  4. I haven't been on my desktop in a while and now I can't sign in any help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I haven't been on my desktop in a while and now I can't sign in any help?: I can't seem to sign in but my husband can, any help us appreciated. We never upgraded to windows 11 but he is able to sign in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-havent-been-on-my-desktop-in-a-while-and-now-i/030ed88f-164b-45f1-b3f6-8fb0ce31d6c5
  5. I haven't been on my desktop in a while and now I can't sign in any help?

I haven't been on my desktop in a while and now I can't sign in any help?: I can't seem to sign in but my husband can, any help us appreciated. We never upgraded to windows 11 but he is able to sign in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-havent-been-on-my-desktop-in-a-while-and-now-i/030ed88f-164b-45f1-b3f6-8fb0ce31d6c5
  6. Can't sign in to Xbox app or install games on the app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to Xbox app or install games on the app.: I have just got back into the xbox game pass and have installed the xbox app for PC. unfortunately with the app I am unable to sign in or install games. whenever I click "sign in" a white window pops up for a second then closes. I tried installing a game despite the sign in...
  7. Can't sign in to Xbox app or install games on the app.

Can't sign in to Xbox app or install games on the app.: I have just got back into the xbox game pass and have installed the xbox app for PC. unfortunately with the app I am unable to sign in or install games. whenever I click "sign in" a white window pops up for a second then closes. I tried installing a game despite the sign in...
  8. I Can't sign into the Word App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't sign into the Word App: I am trying to sign into the Word app on my PC for either my personal account or my school account, both of which have a paid subscription. Everything works normally online. When I try to log in on any Microsoft app I get stuck when I have to sign in. I have tried both emails...
  9. I Can't sign into the Word App

I Can't sign into the Word App: I am trying to sign into the Word app on my PC for either my personal account or my school account, both of which have a paid subscription. Everything works normally online. When I try to log in on any Microsoft app I get stuck when I have to sign in. I have tried both emails...
  10. Windows 10 saying i haven't activated it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 saying i haven't activated it: So, recently, my browsers stopped working (infinite loading to sites), i couldn't sign in to my Microsoft account, and started saying i hadn't activated windows(I have a legitimate windows 10 code, and it wouldn't let me re-enter it.). This leaded me to doing a fresh install...