Windows 10: Can't install ANY app at all, please help!

Discus and support Can't install ANY app at all, please help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've installed windows 10 at my old lenovo laptop. Most drivers got installed by windows update and i installed 1 or 2 manually. The thing is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CriminalScum_, Nov 21, 2020 at 1:38 PM.

1. Can't install ANY app at all, please help!

I've installed windows 10 at my old lenovo laptop. Most drivers got installed by windows update and i installed 1 or 2 manually. The thing is everything works just fine except i can't install any app or program at all. I download the installers but when i run .exe to install it just doesn't start. Not even an error. I tried running installers .exe as admin but no luck. Reinstalled all drivers but nothing worked. Any help please ?

submitted by /u/CriminalScum_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CriminalScum_, Nov 21, 2020 at 1:38 PM

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 21, 2020 at 2:01 PM
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't install ANY app at all, please help! :cool:

4. Depth Win User

Can't install ANY app at all, please help!

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Thema:

Can't install ANY app at all, please help!

1. Can't install ANY app at all, please help! - Similar Threads - Can't install app

2. Can't install ANY app at all - Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install ANY app at all - Help!: I've installed windows 10 at my old lenovo laptop. Most drivers got installed by windows update and i installed 1 or 2 manually. The thing is everything works just fine except i can't install any app or program at all. I download the installers but when i run .exe to install...
  3. I can't install any apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install any apps: When I try to install an app my screen freezes and all I can do is close out of the app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-any-apps/602fffb7-ffc5-4ad8-bcfa-292e2a431189
  4. All Icons/Thumbnails gone, can't find any solution. Please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All Icons/Thumbnails gone, can't find any solution. Please help.: I just booted my pc this morning and suddenly all my icons/thumbnails where gone. Also, when I right-click any folder or executable and click properties, it doesn't open the properties. I can't find any solution on the internet on how to fix it, I even tried resetting my...
  5. Can't open any microsoft app. Please Help!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't open any microsoft app. Please Help!: I can't open any Microsoft app and I've tried all the steps from previous posts and I noticed that the Microsft Store services aren't running. I don't know what to do, please help!...
  6. I don't have teredo at all, any help please?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't have teredo at all, any help please?: [ATTACH] I don't have teredo at all, any help please? I tried every single way to fix and nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-dont-have-teredo-at-all-any-help-please/65cdc6a9-8589-42ae-8795-ea6724cdc6d1
  7. "All apps" menu not showing ANY apps installed on machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "All apps" menu not showing ANY apps installed on machine: Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and was excited to find it as there are a lot of people giving great answers to Windows 10 problems and I sadly ran into one recently. I have had Windows 10 installed for about 4 months now and things have been going decent. A couple...
  8. can't find all the apps in windows 10..please help !!

can't find all the apps in windows 10..please help !!: i can' find apps like calculator, alarms or even webcam......until I hv to open store to open these apps...please help 22801
  9. Any help please

Any help please: I can`t open mypresentation. I`ve got windows 7 if it helps you anyhow. Here is the errortext. “PowerPoint cannot open the type of file represented by job.ppt” 39182
  10. I can't install anything ... Please help!

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't install anything ... Please help!: I've had problems with Windows 10 since day 1 of upgrading, and I'm getting tired of it ... First, Steam decided not to start after a while. I figured I should try to reinstall it, and when the window saying "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC?" comes...