Windows 10: Can't install any apps from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Can't install any apps from Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Whenever I try to install anything from the microsoft store, this is all I get. It says it can't detect hardware for Architecture or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RagingTillDusk, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Can't install any apps from Microsoft Store

Can't install any apps from Microsoft Store SK5EloVFj2Bd0en9IKg0ESwrSUzDrTo2kQBAuocDyaM.jpg

Whenever I try to install anything from the microsoft store, this is all I get. It says it can't detect hardware for Architecture or DirectX. I've tried troubleshooting and resetting the store, but nothing fixes it

Edit: One thing I've found is I'm running Windows version 1903 but can't update to 1909 because my update window just loads endlessly

https://preview.redd.it/kordzi7bdgm...bp&s=c46e5f6343fda6c73ec2fb1d5e93697a3cfcbd00

submitted by /u/RagingTillDusk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RagingTillDusk, Mar 13, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 13, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 13, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Can't install any apps from Microsoft Store

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Can't install any apps from Microsoft Store

1. Can't install any apps from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Can't install apps

2. Can't install any apps from the windows store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install any apps from the windows store.: I have tried a bunch of solutions such as through services, running powershell to uninstall store and re-install. Troubleshoot, repair, reset, TLS 1.2-1.3, Nothing works. Apps are just pending.Has someone found a fix?...
  3. Can't install any apps/games on the Microsoft Store

Can't install any apps/games on the Microsoft Store: I was just trying to install Minecraft for Windows on the Microsoft Store, but whenever I click on an app/game it just shows this.I've tried everything to trying to enable the Windows Update service in services.msc, but whenever I try to set it to "Manual" so I can start it...
  4. Can't open any apps installed from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open any apps installed from Microsoft Store: I've found out that iTunes can't be open as well as the notepad app.I've uninstalled notepad and when I try to reinstall it, this error showed up.The error code is 0x800700B7.I've tried to troubleshoot using Settings but that didn't fix the problemAre there any methods to fix...
  5. Can't open any apps installed from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open any apps installed from Microsoft Store: I've found out that iTunes can't be open as well as the notepad app.I've uninstalled notepad and when I try to reinstall it, this error showed up.The error code is 0x800700B7.I've tried to troubleshoot using Settings but that didn't fix the problemAre there any methods to fix...
  6. Can't Download Any Apps From Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Download Any Apps From Microsoft Store: I've been trying to install a free app on my laptop but every time I click 'Get' I'm prompted to sign in even though I already am. I went to turn this off in the settings and the same problem occurred. This is a new laptop given to me by a family member, so their information...
  7. Can't install / launch any app from Microsoft Store

Can't install / launch any app from Microsoft Store: Hi, as stated above I am unable to install or launch any app from the Microsoft store, even apps i have previously had installed. It started when I attempted to launch Forza Horizon 4, but was frozen on the splash screen. I attempted to reinstall the game but then I was...
  8. Can't install any apps on the Microsoft Store

Can't install any apps on the Microsoft Store: I can't install any apps from the store. When I click install, nothing happens; the button stays blue. Nothing appears in my downloads and updates section either. I have already tried: - Restarting - Windows update troubleshooter - sfc /scannow - When I run wsreset.exe,...
  9. Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...

Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...: Hi, I am not able to open the Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any Microsoft Edge Add-ons. I used the wsreset.exe in the run box. It resulted in an error: ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches. The app didn't start. I ran the Store...
  10. Can't install or update any app from the Microsoft Store.

Can't install or update any app from the Microsoft Store.: Every time I try to install or update an app, I get an error. I don't normally use this store, but there are several apps that I legitimately want to install, and can't install because of this issue. Every time I try, I get the same error code: 0x80070005 I've already...